Buell

RSVDon

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to the VA dealership...they have 3 black R's in stock for 4995 but 5700 OTD... However you still have to pay Ohio tax when you title it... .BUT he did say "if you find somewhere cheaper, call us, there might be some wiggle room"

Anyone elsewant one? I might be in for a road trip

Just talked to the VA dealership...they have 3 black R's in stock for 4995 but 5700 OTD... However you still have to pay Ohio tax when you title it... .BUT he did say "if you find somewhere cheaper, call us, there might be some wiggle room"

Anyone elsewant one? I might be in for a road trip

PM sent

As long as I dont' have to ride them back... and why would I have to pay OH tax AND VA fees?

You don't. You only pay taxes for the state it's being registered in. But you'll have to pay the Ohio taxes there at the Virginia dealership I believe.

These are everywhere and not limited to one bike style. ALL Buells are closing out. There's a $5k dealer rebate going out and that's everything. $6999 for an 1125R... I have a couple of HD dealers I can call if you guys are serious and I can ask...

This is just how bad HD was with Buell. The dealers are now going to whore them out to get them gone. They never really promoted nor gave two shits about the brand and that's sad.

They are typically in the back of the store's sales floor behind a bunch of HD casual apparel. No POP, etc. If HD would have 1/2 a brain, they would have allowed them to be sold side by side other similar brands and allowed outside the HD branded shops.

Dealers don't care nor does/did HD...

These are everywhere and not limited to one bike style. ALL Buells are closing out. There's a $5k dealer rebate going out and that's everything. $6999 for an 1125R... I have a couple of HD dealers I can call if you guys are serious and I can ask...

This is just how bad HD was with Buell. The dealers are now going to whore them out to get them gone. They never really promoted nor gave two shits about the brand and that's sad.

They are typically in the back of the store's sales floor behind a bunch of HD casual apparel. No POP, etc. If HD would have 1/2 a brain, they would have allowed them to be sold side by side other similar brands and allowed outside the HD branded shops.

The 1125r in VA was 4995... If you can find one for that locally...let me know...

You don't. You only pay taxes for the state it's being registered in. But you'll have to pay the Ohio taxes there at the Virginia dealership I believe.

Some states you will pay a set fee along with the Ohio tax... Plus regular dealer fees and state fees that you always pay... Some states are higher on their fee limit than Ohio is. I believe Ohio's max fee is $250...

I was surprised when I saw one by the FRONT door at A.D. Farrow's northstar locatin back in the early summer. I think they only had about 5 of them in the showroom (compared to 100's of the HD crap) but they did have a couple by the front door!