hello, question

niblick

Last time, i checked...Casper runs the site. Not you. He'll make his rules...if you don't want to follow them........>>>>> there's the fucking door.

Who comes to a site, just to sell shit anyway? There's Cl for that.

:plus1: I'm surprised he doesn't know about websites dedicated to sale ads. Craigslist anybody?

If you just joined to sell shit you're a douche. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt too. :nono:

that is fine, i will wait 30 days, but serisouly, get a grip, i only asked out of respect and wasnt about to clutter up the board with 50 meaningless posts just to hit your criteria. you act like I asked to bang your lil sister, get a life dude, jesus h christ.

Really? :violin:You're that butt hurt cuz the rules say you can't post stuff for sale yet, but you go and say shit like that? Like everyone has said, if you want to sell stuff go to craigslist. Or ebay, or have a damn garage sale. This isn't ohio-ridersellyourmotorcycleshitonthissite.com Get over it or get out. :rulez:

that is fine, i will wait 30 days, but serisouly, get a grip, i only asked out of respect and wasnt about to clutter up the board with 50 meaningless posts just to hit your criteria. you act like I asked to bang your lil sister, get a life dude, jesus h christ.

LolCatRenderer-41.jpg

bye.jpg