WTF!!!!! Pres. Obama reciveves the Nobel Peace Prize!??!?!

Tomcat0403

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i saw that this morning and about spit coffee all over my mac.

give me a fuckin break, wtf has he done to deserve that? Yeah, he says he'll do all that shit but it will never happen, just like every other president.

Even worse...the nominations were due Feb 1st, not the 10th....HE HAS NOT done anything yet what so ever, no nuclear arms have yet to be reduced, no tensions eased, and 40,000 more troops are about to be sent over to Afghanistan...what else?

Amazing....even a bigger joke than captain tree hugger gettn one for global warming..............................to bad that doesnt exist. have you heard the chants that a new jersey school has kids doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capt. Tree Hugger.....I just died laughing at work and got the "shhhh" :lol:

Amazing....even a bigger joke than captain tree hugger gettn one for global warming..............................to bad that doesnt exist. have you heard the chants that a new jersey school has kids doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case you havent... here is a good vid to get an idea...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjrn4GZGd34

all previous comments are what I was thinking,,We don't have a president we have a (movie star) inexperienced person running this country I feel bad for my grand kids that are going to have to pay for this jokers screwups.

Edited by rick37
spelling

all previous comments are what I was thinking,,We don't have a president we have a (movie star) inexperienced person running this country I feel bad for my grand kids that are going to have to pay for this jokers screwups.

Reagan was a movie star, a REAL movie star! We seem to have a long list of failures getting elected to the highest office in the country. What gives?

errrr..... yeah, reagan was a movie star. he was elected on his policies.....HIS POLICIES not others. he did bring many countries together and if they didnt like him they feared him. If some one was looking into nuclear weapons they were cut off from any possiblity of getting them. if you messed with HiS country you ended up with a war head in your ass with 24 hours. Yeah, he was a movie star and a great leader............... last but not least, he took a economy worse (not by much) than what we have now and had the country booming. unlike someone else who has been in office less than a year and has spent more than all presidents combined. dont even put them in the same sentence....... its a insult

Regardless of how you feel about Obama, this demonstrates the huge collective sigh of relief of the world from the last administration. It was so bad that Obama could win this just on promises.

Noone wants to pay attention to that. People HERE are saying that he's a nutjob and everyone is crazy, noone is saying... "if you think everyone else is crazy, isn't it possible you're the one who is crazy?"

Regardless of how you feel about Obama, this demonstrates the huge collective sigh of relief of the world from the last administration. It was so bad that Obama could win this just on promises.

Still doesn't change the fact that he won this by doing nothing. It really tarnishes the prize and gives a bad rep to those who earned it. Fuck that.

Noone wants to pay attention to that. People HERE are saying that he's a nutjob and everyone is crazy, noone is saying... "if you think everyone else is crazy, isn't it possible you're the one who is crazy?"

I understand that. For as much international diplomacy he's been recognized for, it's been at the expense of a 'civil war' here - for various reasons, some less rational than others.

Still doesn't change the fact that he won this by doing nothing. It really tarnishes the prize and gives a bad rep to those who earned it. Fuck that.

I also agree there. I don't think I would've given him the prize, but then again I'm not on the board or exactly intimate with ALL that he HAS done (He did close GITMO, didn't he? - That's one step in the right direction, no?). So, it does tarnish the prize in the sense that it cheapens the other winners (like you said), and the fact that it was more of an award for "not being a Bush" than his efforts.