Rep disabled TEMPORARILY

Casper

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fear not, children. our rep is still there, it just doesnt show up. statistics page still shows reputation. lucky me, I'm #13

picture.php?albumid=460&pictureid=7822

It's mildly amusing to me that people who've just recently joined in the last 6'ish months are eons ahead of me in rep :rolleyes:

i think i'm barely ahead of you, and not that this whole rep thing means anything anyway...

technically, i was originally here some time in spring or summer of 2008, but my username got deleted so i re-registered in late 08/ early 09

i pretty much did the same intro thread twice, and i think the reference to a show called gaybot on youtube came up both times. i was proud to know that people consistently think of gay robots when introduced to me twice in the period of 6 or even more months apart.

Edited by jbot

How much longer is this sabatical for?

How long is this temporarily anyway? :lol:

I'm asking for a friend. :D

thanks for askin for me nick

It's mildly amusing to me that people who've just recently joined in the last 6'ish months are eons ahead of me in rep :rolleyes:

thats because only a few of us get you , it takes a man thats into sheep to understand the ways of a sheep lovers humor . and I love ya fonz :p

everyone gets me Im just a witty smartazz plain an simple... easier to get rep that way :)

Stop being yourself and you'll move up I'm sure. :D:p

Oh I crack me up. :lol:

I think nick is telling you sumpin :confused:

i think i'm barely ahead of you, and not that this whole rep thing means anything anyway...

thats because you a ninja it hard to catch you and rep you, but I repd you several times you evil bastard

i can't believe i'm 138!

higher than i thought =D

wait till it comes back we'll fix that for ya :eek:

:lol: See what I mean? As retarded as it was, it was something fun to achieve. I just had to have all those stars. I became addicted to them. :lol: The site gets old to me sometimes and when something new comes along I jump all over it. :lol:

I use to play the arcade here a lot, but that died out.

Stop being yourself and you'll move up I'm sure. :D:p

Oh I crack me up. :lol:

Yeah..... I gained like 20,000 points in less than a week when I tried my asshole phase ;)

And that was back before you inflated/imploded the rep system, & 20,000 points was still a considerable amount :cool:

I don't care though, it just gives us something to BITCH about. :lol::flag:

Fixed! :lol:

Rep is kinda cool to show someone that you approve of their post without adding unnescessary content to posts. Although, people CAN leave messages on other's profile pages....