Need donations - Army Cavalry Spurs

Earache

I need some help with some donations and thought the OR members might like to participate.

As you may or may not know, Army Calvary members get a set of gold spurs with their name engraved on them after having served in combat. The Army doesn't provide these, usually the family members do ro they seek donations. And that's what I'm doing here.

The Ohio National Guard unit in Iraq ( C Troop 2 -107 Cav) needs 135 sets of spurs at $25 each = $3,375 total. If you think you'd like to help with a $25 donation, please email me at EaracheMS@Gmail.com.

I'll get a thank you note for you from the troop as well as some pics of the guys getting their spurs.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Eric

Edited by Earache

Cool guys - thanks!

Make check payable to the following

FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF C-TROOP 2-107 CAV

And mail to

NANCY STEMAN-FEDERLE

2908 BOHLEN DRIVE

HILLIARD, OHIO 43026

on memo line of check, write "www.OhioRiders.Com"

And then email me at EaracheMS@Gmail.com with the amount of contribution.

Kind of a pain in the ass to do it this way, but it's all we got.:p

Thanks very much!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Earache
spelling errors corrected

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder to those that may have wanted to contribute but haven't sent their checks in, Puh-leeze help!

Any amount is cool, doesn't have to be in increments of $25.

If you want, you can paypal the cash to me at cf996@aol.com and I'll send a check over to Hilliard.

Thanks again!!!!!!

As much as I would love to send money to you, I have this thing about sending money to a person instead of an org. It would just devistate me to find out that you bought a brand new Ducati exhaust instead.

Sure, I'd do that.

Then send it here:

Make check payable to the following

FRIENDS AND FAMILY OF C-TROOP 2-107 CAV

And mail to

NANCY STEMAN-FEDERLE

2908 BOHLEN DRIVE

HILLIARD, OHIO 43026

Just a reminder to those that may have wanted to contribute but haven't sent their checks in, Puh-leeze help!

Any amount is cool, doesn't have to be in increments of $25.

If you want, you can paypal the cash to me at cf996@aol.com and I'll send a check over to Hilliard.

Thanks again!!!!!!

Paypal says this user is unable to receive money. I'll see if I can send it another way, but paypal would be the most convenient.

Paypal says this user is unable to receive money. I'll see if I can send it another way, but paypal would be the most convenient.

Got your donation, but then it was rescinded. Gotta love Paypal, eh?

I'll do another post about this, but for every $10 you donate, you'll get one chance at a free hotel night in Indianapolis or a free night in Columbus at a downtown hotel.

You can use the free room voucher on any date of your choosing as long as the hotel isn't sold out or they have a special event going on. They might honor it during events, but no promises. Indy can probably do it during MotoGP weekend if the reservation is made far enough in advance.

I'll put up another post about the details.

EDIT: thread is here - http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=37107

Edited by Earache