Can anyone convert a jpeg to EPS or AI file for me?

Earache

I have a jpeg file that I need converted to an AI (Adobe Illustrator) file or to an EPS file. Anyone on here able to do that for me?

If so, gimme your email address and I'll send the jpeg file to you.

Thanks!

Eric

Nope' date=' thought I could. You have to redraw that since it isn't a vector image. I had it backwards. You can convert Illustrator to jpeg, but not the other way around. If you want you could e-mail Lyndse and see how much she'd charge to do it.

lyndse@marshmallowheaddesign.com

www.marshmallowheaddesign.com

Shoot it to me and I can try and run it through Freehand, Photoshop or related...

PMd my email...

Thanks guys - sent it to Brian to see if he could do it, if not, I'll try Lyndse.

I have a logo that I need some stickers made from and the sticker guy has to have the file as EPS or AI to do the job for me.

Edited by Earache

Thanks guys - sent it to Brian to see if he could do it, if not, I'll try Lyndse.

I have a logo that I need some stickers made from and the sticker guy has to have the file as EPS or AI to do the job for me.

Send it to the guy that does Reuben's stuff. Get away from that die cut stuff and have them printed. If you do that, he'll need it in PDF format and I can do that for you, as well... Ask Reuben and he'll tell ya what I can do...

If you need it converted to vector send it here-

http://vectordoctor.com/

He(Eric) is a good friend of mine, taught me a lot about design. He's in Cbus. Dirt cheap too. Tell him Art referred you.

Regardless if it is printed or not, vector will always turn out better with more accurate reproduction, better colors, just plain easier to work with. Trust me, I do this for a living. Money well spent.

I have a jpeg file that I need converted to an AI (Adobe Illustrator) file or to an EPS file. Anyone on here able to do that for me?

If it is a good clean jpeg this online converter will do it for you. I have had good luck with them. So far spam free and you can do a few files per email address for free.

http://vectormagic.com/home

Send it to the guy that does Reuben's stuff. Get away from that die cut stuff and have them printed. If you do that, he'll need it in PDF format and I can do that for you, as well... Ask Reuben and he'll tell ya what I can do...
Eric-

If you need it converted to path (what every die cut guy typically uses), I have it already in the computer and can knock it out.

Vector is the same thing - it's all path...

It is going to be printed, not diecut.

If I need anythign else done to it, I'll holla.

Thanks to all that responded - I think I'm all set.

Eric