Official takeoff thread

vectorvictor

Ok did the searchy thing and found diddly and one response (thank you) got me nadda. Looking for a set of takeoffs 120/70zr-17 and a 180/55zr-17. Obviously the newer and the cleaner the better but that really goes without saying. NEED TIRES.. HELP!! PM me or Mr Bret and ill get back to u in less than 24 hrs. Thank u soooo much. When u are done racing a set post them up cause me or some other poor bastard will prolly be looking again soon. Thx:(

Hey Dave I have a set of perrelli supercorsas. I don't remember what compound they are but they have a good amount of tread still left on them!

o man that be great what are they goin for anything better than what i got cant ride casue back tire is thinning out big time front actually ok but not tryin to mis match if i dont have to lol...

vector sorry didnt mean to thread highjack just posted with your post needin some tires as well lol

o man that be great what are they goin for anything better than what i got cant ride casue back tire is thinning out big time front actually ok but not tryin to mis match if i dont have to lol...

vector sorry didnt mean to thread highjack just posted with your post needin some tires as well lol

Its cool no hijacking thought of. as i said its for all us poor cheap bastards trying to find tires.

my rear is actually the worst one. i can see the air inside the tire in the center hywy stripe. these dunflops are the original tire with 10000 miles on them and the front is about 50 percent but has some cuppage.

im in the same exact boat my front seems fine its the rear tho thats started to show just like you described be nice to get a pair before season ends and get some more riding in lol since my bike has needed tires and i dont ride it anymore it seems to be rotting in my drive way :(

I have these up for sell:

Set for $25 or $15/piece

Pirelli Diablo Corsa

Commuting Tires

Front: 120/70/17 Middle-20-30% Edge-70%+

FrontDC.jpg

Rear: 190/50/17 Middle 30-40% (Middle Flat Spot started), Edge 70%+

RearDC.jpg

$45

Pirelli Diabli Corsa 3

Trackday Take Off

Rear: 190/50/17 Middle 75% Edge-30%

DC3Rear.jpg

Dust on them from drywall work. I blame moose! =p Pm me for any more info and I will wash them up before selling.

Edited by SJC1000rr

• 2 weeks later...
i have sets,

many sets to come. all pirelli and soon some stones.

great sets will be $150(still track use)

street sets are $100 should last min 2000 miles.

i can install for free.

Brandon I need a set. My front corsa has 11.5K miles on it lol. The rear pirelli dragon you sold me back in may has about 3K on it and it may have another 500 if im lucky.

ok i have 4 sets in all! Maybe fronts are trackable,but backs are road only. How does $90 a set installed sound? First come first serve(best sets will go first) I think i have 1 190 and the rest are 180's. I do have some super soft(sc1) rears also,but i have never used them on the street and dont know how long they last?