Zack Myers (Rider4life161) of Delaware, became another war casualty yesterday

copperhead

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This just made me really sad..... having a 2 year old daughter makes it hurt a little more for his daughter.

So anyone interested in doing a collection at the meet and greet for his family? I know times are tough for everyone. But this really really sucks.

This just made me really sad..... having a 2 year old daughter makes it hurt a little more for his daughter.

So anyone interested in doing a collection at the meet and greet for his family? I know times are tough for everyone. But this really really sucks.

That is what I was thinking while going through the thread. Anybody in banking? As in setting up a small account for her from OR's. I know I'm not rich, but would make it happen.

He was supposed to be coming home in just a few days too. Its just not fair. His wife said she would be in contact with me and i will let you all know as soon as i hear anything.

DAMN IT!! This is horrible :( Rest in Peace Zach!!!!!! Im praying for the best for your family! Life just isnt fair sometimes. Makes no sense.

OMG this is fucking horrible. I was going to be helping him with his bike and all that once he got home, so much excitement too and i wake up around 1:30am this somewhat of a rumor then my sister lets me know when im on break at work what happen. I have been crying adn a freakin wreck all god damned day. I feel soo bad for all involved. Zach buddy you will not be forgotten and missed so much rest in peace bro