Zack Myers (Rider4life161) of Delaware, became another war casualty yesterday

copperhead

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats sad to hear I wonder if he was one of the 4 in iraq that got killed by ied's today?

Heard about that this evening. Girl at church's husband is over there, and they confirmed he is ok.

Scary stuff man. Thanks go out to all those that are, or have served (including you Chevysoldier.)

RIP soldier.... Prayers going out to the families....

Heard about that this evening. Girl at church's husband is over there, and they confirmed he is ok.

Scary stuff man. Thanks go out to all those that are, or have served (including you Chevysoldier.)

RIP soldier.... Prayers going out to the families....

yeah I usually get scared shitless hearing this stuff I have not talked to my wife in 2 days and I know she was patrolling outside of the wire.

yeah I usually get scared shitless hearing this stuff I have not talked to my wife in 2 days and I know she was patrolling outside of the wire.

Tell her I am praying for her and her safe return. Tell her to keep her head down, ready locked and loaded.

Names and home towns not released yet.

Apparently 4 died in Iraq, and another 4 died in Afghanistan.

The BBC is running information that looks like it isn't in the news in the USA yet.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8244905.stm

Edited by ReconRat

Completely OT here, but any idea why I can only send one PM every 120 minutes?

cuz you need to have at least 50 posts. but if another member vouches for ya it can be lifted. but ben is the only one who can do it and he isnt in the state.