Easyrider Rodeo

Bodyman

Did anyone go to the Easyrider Rodeo? It was a bunch of fun. This was my first year. But, it was a blast!!! Plan to do it again next year! Anyone interested let me know. There will be a bunch of us, I am sure! I will at least have 10 - 15 people going with me alone. So, we will be having some big fun. I will have pics posted later. So you will have an idea of what kind of stuff your in for! Hit me up if interested.

Personally, I LOVE the rodeo, and go every year. I camp with the same group each year, and we have the same spot every year. It's a complete blast, but if you are easily offended, or any bit of a prude, you would probably hate it.

It's basically a biker Mardi Gras.

In the 7 years I've been going, I've never run into any trouble at all...no fights, no stabbings, etc. But there *are* general rules of thumb to follow. Probably the most important one is to never cross the boundary someone has set up for their campsite. People are pretty serious about "their land" out there.

Just some insight....

:)

I've heard some bad things about the event. ie. fighting, stabbings, etc., any of that take place?

I have never run into anything like that at the Rodeo. Someone has been watching too many movies haha.

I agree with Harley, if you don't have an open mind or are a prude, then you should prob stay home.

Ya my harley friends live there and said its totally not worth the trip down. They are pretty hardcore, harley or die kinda people and I guess its just a drunken fest.

It's not any 1% gangfest. It's mostly just a bunch of drunks with 4 wheelers, golf carts, and motorcycles. It's just a big party in the campground. Lots of nudity, public sex acts, and drunkin stupidity going on. It's a bast to watch.

It's not any 1% gangfest. It's mostly just a bunch of drunks with 4 wheelers, golf carts, and motorcycles. It's just a big party in the campground. Lots of nudity, public sex acts, and drunkin stupidity going on. It's a bast to watch.

Lol you nailed it.. My fav thing to do is get up early and check out all the people just passed out everywhere