We're lost - Trip Out West piccies

Earache

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

probably just an LED on something, like a pen or whatnot. then he sets the camera for a long exposure. few seconds or something...

then you can move the LED around and write your name, or make boners or whatever.

Nope - 30 seconds exposure on the camera with an LED flashlight. N o photochop at all.

:lol: I could have some fun with that stuff. Never heard of it until now. :cool:

I'd have to go to Urgent Care with a lie to get some Vicodin ES before I did a trip like that..haha. Sargent seat too. That or only ride 300 miles a day.

How many miles are you doing a day?

So far 300 miles has been the easiest day, and that was our day off. We're doing like 650 miles per day, or something like that.

You guys rock and I'm jealous. I'm leaving for Deal's Gap on Thursday aboard the 748....

I am heading down there from Cleveland the same day. Watch for the bright lime green dude on the Shadow Spirit. Don't know what way you are going down there but consider Rt 62. You pick it up just south of Columbus from 71. It bypasses Cincy and hits 75 at Lexington. It adds about 45 minutes to the trip but is a nice road and is a good break from the freeway.