Pics of injury at work

wnaplay

you lucky sob. don't have to work for probably 4 months and collect workers compensation.

It was an experience being at home with the wife and kids all summer, she doesnt work, and losing thousands in pay, not to mention my benefits, its complicated dont ask, and the looming possibilty I may never be able to do my job again, lets just say its been an experience:p

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your foot looks like mine when i got burned last year at work. I couldnt walk for about 4 months. I feel your pain. I hope you get better. Lucky i work for a good company that payed me while i was off, even overtime.

Looks nasty, What the hell burned you? I am sorry about not getting recent pics up of the progress, I will soon.

Jesus... damn.

Still' date=' this happened on the job. It is your employer's responsibility to make sure this doesn't happen. A 'safety' rig should have been in place to catch the load in case the first rig failed. I know he's your friend, but this is negligence. At the very least, you'd better be getting WC and the benies that come with it. Don't screw yourself because you work for a friend. It's not personal.. it's business. :([/quote']

+1 for this reply.