RandomNegro and his GoPro camera - you decide

Zorro

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm betting there wasn't even another guy trying to buy it. He said that just to get you to offer more. He was trying to play you I'm sure. Also, he's tripping over 4 bucks!? :lol:

:slap: him and get your money back. For future reference, don't buy from strangers man.;)

You'll miss out on a lot of deals like that Nick

I've bought loads of stuff through PayPal. And never once been asked to pay PayPal fees charged to the Seller's account. Nor have I ever paid any charges other than sale price and shipping, and occasionally insurance.

Another point, the older GoPro 3Gpixel cameras do not have the anti-shake/blurring circuitry, and are not worth much. They just don't work as well as the newer GoPro that does have the anti-shake/blurring circuitry. You haven't said which model you are looking at. It makes a difference in value.

:lol: i wanna jump in and laugh with you here and maybe even make a joke but i dont want to chance it, could be a trap :lol:

:p

It's okay to laugh Kawi... It's okay to laugh

It went down like this, except less about Santa....

You gotta pay, what you OWE!

I effen LOVEd that episode!

Let me know if this is going to be another DJ Isle thread, so I can grab a chair and my

PopcornGiantBag.jpg

Looks like you're good on the snacks love... $20 says that I can finish that bag before it gets stale... Especially if it's KETTLECORN!

Wow, I think this is the most clear cut thread ever. Everyone seems to agree.

My vote is with you to Z, $4 is not the point, he's just being a dick about it, trying to get a few more $$ as his 1st bidding war deal did not work out to well.

Would like to see what his reply on here is though....... :popcorn:

I'm betting there wasn't even another guy trying to buy it. He said that just to get you to offer more. He was trying to play you I'm sure. Also, he's tripping over 4 bucks!? :lol:

:slap: him and get your money back. For future reference, don't buy from strangers man.;)

You'll miss out on a lot of deals like that Nick

I think he means: just dont buy from random negros...:confused::D

:lol:

WTF is that about???

Stunting I'm assuming was his way of saying he's not making a big deal over the $4. However, I believe he was...if he didn't care about the $4, he would've just shipped me the camera without txting me about 20 times.

:(I hate to be the downer, but I don't think paypal will refund you if the deal didn't go through ebay:(, and also would you be able to submit the texts to paypal to support your claim:confused:? :wtf::violin:

Well, that's why I used paypal. Hopefully I get my monies back.