places to post my bike for sale?

oldschoolsdime92

So, I am having one heck of a time trying to sell this bike. I have gone as far to drop the price 1000 bucks and toss in a brand new set of tires. Where else can I post my bike for sale other than cycle trader. Has anyone ever put a bike on ebay? How does that work with the fees and everything?

I think its really hard to sell anything right now. Slow economy, people getting laid off, or just working reduced hours. Not to many people wanting to cough up money for toys. I saw you ad on CL. well maybe i didnt. someone elses on here.

Edited by 20thGix

More motorcycle forums...cbrforum, etc.

Correct answer. Find every Honda forum related to your bike everywhere in the country. My next door neighbor sold his to a dude in Montana that way. Someone out there wants exactly your make, model and year. They want it bad and will pay for it. They are surfing all the forums devoted to your bike right now looking for you.....

If it's on a widely viewed site like Craigslist and not selling there are only two possibilities:

1. It's listed poorly. Bad description, photos, terms, or not enough information.

2. It's priced too high.

Simple as that.

You can say "well, it's not a popular bike" or "the economy is bad", but #2 always overrules those concerns. Price is low enough, it sells....unless the description sucks.

dustin, the asking price is 2000. Heres my ad. Actually its on there twice. I need to update the description, as the chain has about 1500 miles on it now.and It has an m3 on the front and an m1 on the rear. I bought the bridgestone bt014s that where for sale on here new, and they will be going with the bike also. Same description. Different pics.

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/1351035717.html

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/1338895909.html