Hello There

msbmoto

I just joined Ohio riders. did not know that it existed until a friend at work told me about it. I am so glad I joined. Seems to have a great punch of folks here.

I live in Worthington and ride a Suzuki GSXR 750. Want to get a cruiser soon. Not sure why I am itching to get one but I am getting there. I am getting older at 44 years old and it is time to go cruising. I love sport bikes but I rode them for a while now and ready for a change. I have a partner where we buy and sell bikes and I can probably ride sport bikes every once in a while when I want to.

Anyway looking forward meeting everyone on the road.

P.S watch for those people on cell phones, I had many close calls that I actually wrote my will the other day.

I just joined Ohio riders. did not know that it existed until a friend at work told me about it. I am so glad I joined. Seems to have a great punch of folks here.

I live in Worthington and ride a Suzuki GSXR 750. Want to get a cruiser soon. Not sure why I am itching to get one but I am getting there. I am getting older at 44 years old and it is time to go cruising. I love sport bikes but I rode them for a while now and ready for a change. I have a partner where we buy and sell bikes and I can probably ride sport bikes every once in a while when I want to.

Anyway looking forward meeting everyone on the road.

P.S watch for those people on cell phones, I had many close calls that I actually wrote my will the other day.

welcome from marysville. :)