Q-S-&-L Bike Night 09/02/09

mrbret

I'm still gonna try and make it but had a small accident :( I dislocated my ankle! Its my right ankle so I don't really need it! :lol: as long as I can get on the bike!
How the HELL did you manage to do that?

Good looking trauma Doc again? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: nope I wish! I wasn't paying attention and a ladder was laying on the ground. I tripped over it..... my right foot got stuck in the ladder and when I looked back my foot was facing the wrong direction! :(

that Sucks :o

But if you wanna go... I can always go home and put the Crusier back toghter and u could ride w/ me on that.... just an Option

that Sucks :o

But if you wanna go... I can always go home and put the Crusier back toghter and u could ride w/ me on that.... just an Option

:D thanks right now its killing me and I really want to ride thurs night so I might rest it til 6pm tomorrow :p I gotta feed bob and wings sound good from there!

I'm still gonna try and make it but had a small accident :( I dislocated my ankle! Its my right ankle so I don't really need it! :lol: as long as I can get on the bike!

Do you need help locating it?

I can say ATGATT here, ladders are deadly.

You don't wear boots at work? (or around deadly ladders...?)