8-30 2 Pulls for $20.00

DTM Brian

Now that I have FI, this piques my interest. Brian, since I am a complete noob to the tuning scene, can you explain what's going on here? I know for 20 bucks I'm not going to get a complete tune, but I'm not totally understanding the concept of a pull.

youll get on the dyno with a o2 sniffer in your exhaust youll know what hp your putting to the ground and youll know if your af mix is right or not and youll be able to check your speedo too, thats how it is eslewhere anyway and id assume he's the same

Getting an O2 sniffer in my exhaust? Will he at least buy me dinner afterwards? :)

This makes sense, it's checking the stoich level coming out of the exhaust so I'll know where my A/F is at.

where do i go

builtwithwwb5.gif

Address

311 OPM Companies Drive

Galloway, OH 43119

We are approximately 2.2 miles west of where Interstate 270 crosses over west broad st.

From Interstate 70

Exit number 91A (Hilliard Rome Road) will point you south towards West Broad Street. Once at the Hilliard Rome Road and West Broad Street intersection, you will make a right hand turn onto West Broad Street. Dyno Tune Motorsports is located next to a driving range on the right hand side of West Broad Street. There is a pond and a car wash where OPM Companies Drive meets West broad Street. OPM Companies Drive runs between the driving range and the pond pictured here.

Sky%20View.jpg

So whats the deal? We showed up at 2:30 and the place was locked up tight.

I really wanted to get this bike on the dyno to make sure I have the A/F mix sorted out.

Is there any chance of doing this again anytime soon?

Edited by max power

quote=max power;315988]So whats the deal? We showed up at 2:30 and the place was locked up tight.

I really wanted to get this bike on the dyno to make sure I have the A/F mix sorted out.

Is there any chance of doing this again anytime soon?

I had one motorcycle at noon and did not have another motorcycle. We ended up leaving around 2:15 to get something to eat. I will be glad to meet you back over at the dyno and honor the $20.00 pulls if you like. I am less then 2 miles from the shop. Please call me at 778-8984 if you would like to go back to the dyno.