track bike paint by attackpainter

rusty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my 848 track bike

big thanks to attackpainter for the pain job.

mods

ohlins TTX suspenssion

ohlins steering damper

carbon loraine race brake pads

1198s slip ons

woodcraft armourbodies race fairing

michelin slicks

How come you made a new name and not ask a admin to change it? I thought you were rusty 996 or I could be wrong. Nice 848. wish I had the money to do track.

Did you make it out onto the track on 08/22 Rusty? I know when we left you hadn't been out yet.

1 lap.i was all over the place on this slicks,not worth it.there was 2 guys from indy with ducs ,never got to the track.better loose $ 150,then pay couple Gs for repair.if i have Flounder bike i will be trying catch zorro.

looks good rusty, in person it looks that much better when i was passing you :D

that was the 996 .you are in A and me still I.

some people have it ,some dont.

like lizard say,dont matter how fast you go,what matter how good you looking on pictures:D

1 lap.i was all over the place on this slicks,not worth it.there was 2 guys from indy with ducs ,never got to the track.better loose $ 150,then pay couple Gs for repair.if i have Flounder bike i will be trying catch zorro.

Yeah, I hear ya. It definitely wasn't worth going out on that track, especially with slicks. Hopefully the weather holds out for the rest of your track days.

thats right, you pass me few times in parking lot saturday.

lol, your bike would make a good art piece sitting there. no seriously, it looks good.

c7 (jeff) was on slicks and doing fine...

that was the 996 .you are in A and me still I.

some people have it ,some dont.

like lizard say,dont matter how fast you go,what matter how good you looking on pictures:D

the 996 on the 11th and the 848 on the 22nd?

very true on the pics part haha.