PC vs New Bike

Speede

Hey guys!

Hers's my dilemma, I'm getting bored with my 06' 650r. I love that my bike is reliable and i'm the only one to have owned it, and i was wondering if I put a PC on it if it would make it more enjoyable, or at least enjoyable enough for me to last another 2 yrs on it until I buy a 600.

Never had any experience w/ a PC so I don't know from first hand experience the difference that it will make.

Give me some insight

Hey guys!

Hers's my dilemma, I'm getting bored with my 06' 650r. I love that my bike is reliable and i'm the only one to have owned it, and i was wondering if I put a PC on it if it would make it more enjoyable, or at least enjoyable enough for me to last another 2 yrs on it until I buy a 600.

Never had any experience w/ a PC so I don't know from first hand experience the difference that it will make.

Give me some insight

GET A BUSA :popcorn:

Idk, I was just told that maybe if I put a PC on it then that might wake it up a little. like i said, idk much about it. Maybe I do need to go on some diff roads though, I mainly just ride it as a mode of transportation and havent been on many "recreational" rides. Idk the roads around here

Idk, I was just told that maybe if I put a PC on it then that might wake it up a little. like i said, idk much about it. Maybe I do need to go on some diff roads though, I mainly just ride it as a mode of transportation and havent been on many "recreational" rides. Idk the roads around here

if thats what you want it for... then NO...it would be a waste...buy a new bike ;)

A PC at best will smooth out your throttle response and may get you a few HP, but if you don't have any mods it won't be much. Definately not worth the money if you're bike is mainly used for transportation.

You'd be amazed at the potential of you bike in it's stock form if you took it out on some more engaging rides.

Your parallel twin isn't making any power on the bottom end. You need to rev it to the moon to get it's juices flowing. That' date=' and take it on a better road. It's a good bike and deserves better from you. :nono:[/quote']

so sad to see a bike go to waste

give the bike to me :) i'll make sure it's happy :)

A PC at best will smooth out your throttle response and may get you a few HP, but if you don't have any mods it won't be much. Definately not worth the money if you're bike is mainly used for transportation.

You'd be amazed at the potential of you bike in it's stock form if you took it out on some more engaging rides.

thanks, thats what i was looking for