need good, loving home for 2 cats.

TwiztedRRGirl

My mom has been keeping my 2 cats for several years. She is no longer able to keep them. One is all black with a little white spot on her chest. Her name is Shadow, she's about 16 years old. The other one is 1/2 Siamese & 1/2 domestic. Her name is Angel, she's about 9 or 10 years old. They are both spayed, very lovable, & very well behaved Please let me know if you can provide a good home to them or if you know someone who can!

Angel

picture.php?albumid=314&pictureid=6709

Shadow

picture.php?albumid=314&pictureid=6708

PrincePratt!! She's likes cute little...umm...what'd she call them?

Oh NO I've got 3 cats at my house already. Reilly is 16 (has a terminal cancer), Junior is 15, and Nana is 2. Junior has been peeing all over my house the last few weeks b/c Reilly's cancer is starting to rapidly progress and so now the behavioral issues come with the other one! GRRR. Yes I love cats but these are a bit older and my heart is already breaking from my Reilly Bean not being here too much longer. Plus, it's costing me $120 a month just for pain meds, antibiotics, and soft cat food.

I'm sure someone else on here would be nice enough! Come on guys there cute little pussy cats! :D

Cats are assholes. Good luck with the.. um' date=' whatever you call it. I'd take 'em but I got 3 of the bastards mooching off me already. Gotta' take Jeff to the vet tomorrow.. he's sick and Lyns won't let me shoot him. (sad face)[/quote']

+1

Ha ha ha! But seriously' date=' I already have 3 cats, one dog and a spouse. I'm tapped out. Good luck with your quest.[/quote']

I've got 3 cats, one dog, a spouse and a kid......... Can someone take one of them off my hands? It's getting too crowded at my house.

Get Schmuckgrl in here her and Schmuckingham have quite the cat palace already!

Dude, we already have a herd of cats stampeding through our home.... no way I'm letting any more in the door.

I would donate some food or litter to the Moms though, if she could keep them at her house. It's really sad to think they could go to the shelter as that would probably be the end of the road for them.

The old cats dont taste as good. :D

They do if you tenderize them right...

Man Arrested for Killing Cats with a Hammer

http://www.fox8.com/news/wjw-news-cats-killed-hammer,0,3173504.story

PARMA, Ohio - - PARMA, Ohio -- A Parma man is behind bars, accused of beating to death one of his cats with a hammer.

Neighbors recently complained that cats belonging to 48-year-old Peter J. Hwodeky had been running around the neighborhood, but they were horrified when Hwodeky allegedly took matters into his own hands.

A neighbor called 911 and told the operator, "There's a guy next door killing all his pets with a hammer in the driveway. Send the cops here, this guy is a lunatic."

When officers arrived at the house, Peter Hwodeky was attempting to bury the cat he had allegedly killed with a hammer.

Hwodeky's mother spent Wednesday night trying to round up the remaining cats that ran away after her son's alleged rampage with the hammer.

When asked why he allegedly did it, his mother softly replied, "I don't know."

Parma Police arrested Peter Hwodeky on charges of animal cruelty and disorderly conduct, and he will face an additional charge for allowing his cats to allegedly run loose in the neighborhood.

While at the house, the Parma animal warden seized six kittens out of concern for their safety, and the other adult cats may eventually be removed as well.

Police spokesperson Marty Compton says, "[we] Sympathize with the animals, you know any type of creature that was abused in this way, shape or form but obviously the cats had nothing that made them deserving of this type of treatment."

If you really want, Jbot has a great recip...um, home for them.

my specialty, to serve two, based on 5lbs of meat content.

"Puppy Chow Chow"

start with

half an onion (chopped or diced)

2 teaspoons of salt

1 tablespoon of margarine

1 cup of milk of the mother

1 puppy (less than a week old preferred, "chow chow" is best)

Preheat large pan (wok is better) on high heat. Prepare meat by removing fur (take this time to make yourself a nice hat or furry undies) and tenderize. I often find tenderizing "Rocky" style before de-furring worked best.

After heating, put margarine and onions and some salt into the pan, and let it heat up for a minute. Note: if you did the rocky style tenderizing and the puppy cried like a little bish, you don't need as much salt. Place chow chow into the pan, cook on medium-high until brown (but never burnt). Flip, or roll, until inside temperature reaches at least medium rare temps. Take this opportunity to throw in your favorite cooking additives (rubs, spices, etc) but don't overdo it to preserve the fresh flavor.

serve with your favorite style of potatoes, and garnish with bacon bits. For lolz, you can has milk bone shakes for dessert.