FS: 2006 Yamaha R6 Anniversary Edition

dmagicglock

SOLD

Okay so I've tried posting this on craigslist several times to no avail, so I figured I'd try here before I drop some cash on a cycle trader ad.

I have a 5 month old baby and haven't had any time to ride it this past year so I'm looking to get rid of it and probably get another one in a couple years when the my daughter is older.

I'm looking to get $6100, which I believe is more than fair considering mileage and kbb is $6535 (not including mods/ext warranty)

The bike is a 2006, that was purchased in June of 2007 from Southside Yamaha in Dayton. It was the last 06 leftover and had 0 miles when purchased. It also has the extended Yamaha warranty which is good through 2012. Currently it has around 3600 miles, (give or take a few cause I do get it out every couple weeks to keep the battery charged). I have a few mods done to the bike which include:

No Cut Delrin Frame sliders

Lockhart Flushmounts in front

D&D flushmount kit in rear

Carbon Fiber bar ends

Jardine MotoGP exhaust (slip on)

Black Anodized Aluminum race fuel cap

Anniversary Tank Pad

faux carbon fiber mirrors

Here is the link to my craigslist posting and I'll attach some pics in this thread or you can view my albums. If you're interested PM me and I'll give you my cell # or any additional information you need.

edited link*

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/1381614599.html

Edited by dmagicglock

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...