****Yet ANOTHER squid citing in Elyria****

Avenger

Yep...couldnt believe it myself. Here I am working my second job at the pizza and this BLUE Kawi 250 pulls up. Im NOT gonna say any names but the guy IS a member in here and if I remember right has posted something about SQUIDS IN ELYRIA before himself !! Yep...just short of the sandals and shorts !! ...no helmet or jacket or boot...BUT HE DID HAVE GLOVES ON !!....LMAO...SMUCK..I tried to take a pic but the damn Blackberry camera takes forever to load and he vanished..all I got was a blurry ass end shot...but I may have a pic somewhere of this culprit ...

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

dad?

good god look at those ugly ass legs...first time i have ever seen him in shorts !!! And ive known him for a good 13 years !!....damn..please do the world a favor and keep wearing pants !!

Edited by Avenger

Usually I ride in full gear, but if it is less than a mile I tend to ride without helmet or/and jacket. Please don't include me in this group of 'squids' :dunno:

I don't want to see myself on the forums and people making fun of me :p

don't worry I will save you...I ride with shorts flip flops...what not to go buy beer.....:squid:wanted to be on a squid run this year all chickened out.....:p