i'm not a fan of smoking, but this is still stupid

smashweights

yes I agree. I hate smokers and all but come on, you damn well know that shit can kill you. it's not something that is made up by doctors its a scientific fact.

this country should be ashamed of lawsuits like this. they shouldn't get one dime.

so if this guy gets money, who else is entitled for some? are they going to sue the farmers too???

are they going to sue the farmers too???

It's interesting that the jury separated the percentage of responsibility between the tobacco company and the smoker. What about the store that sold her the cigs? By this standard, are they not partially responsible?

Sooo. don't smoke?

Whew.. I got that one right.

Now if I could just say no to Nachos. Maybe I could sue the Mexican restaurants responsible for yummy nachos.

This is true. Makes me want to sue Sour Patch Kids for my dental bills. Ridiculous!

MMMM... Sour Patch Kids... Sounds good:D

errrrr...... she was over 70. ya think old age might have had a small posibility is the death?!? That is why I don't make in on a jury............ I tend to not agree with all th e PC bulls**t and piss people off. woot

PCness is over rated... i hear ya on that. But there is no way PM shouldnt be to blame! :eek::wtf::wtf::eek:

errrrr...... she was over 70. ya think old age might have had a small posibility is the death?!? That is why I don't make in on a jury............ I tend to not agree with all th e PC bulls**t and piss people off. woot

same here, but because i was young (20 i think) you bet they picked me on the jury and since everyone else there was so passive i took lead as well.

PCness is over rated... i hear ya on that. But there is no way PM shouldnt be to blame! :eek::wtf::wtf::eek:

sure there is no way. there's enough education from DARE to surgeon generals warning that no one in the country picks up a cigarette without knowing full well what the risks are. and this lady could have gotten cancer at 70 from something else anyway.

This is true. Makes me want to sue Sour Patch Kids for my dental bills. Ridiculous!

MMMM... Sour Patch Kids... Sounds good:D

Mmmm, I luv spk's but I really love Lemmonheads! They rock.