here I go again!!!

cbrjess0815

I dunno, I'm trying to have some balance in my life. Riding is awesome and trackdays are alot of fun but I'm not going to let the rest of my life fall apart around me just because of a two wheeled obsession.

That's just my opinion....

..you part-timer!! Schmuck's holding you back...tell him to take his cars and GTFO! haha jk

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I found myself at Hobby Lobby a few nights ago wandering around looking for vinyl paint and ended up in the section with all the flowery decorating stuff that i would never buy and it hit me. This was the kind of shit normal people buy. While here I am blowing all of my extra money on what I consider the necessities(bike parts, trackdays, beer and food), other people actually spend their money on things I could never in my life comprehend buying!!!

Now, I still live somewhat comfortably and all, but I just cant justify going on a multi-hundred dollar shopping spreee when my holey greasy oil changed jeans still fit me just fine :D This fact has now made me realize that I have a problem. I am obsessed with these crazy 2 wheeled machines and I am stopping at nothing to go faster harder deeper!!!! I spend all my time working on the damn thing and am slowly becoming more self sufficient at it everytime I do. I just wanted to let everybody now that i had a revelation in the past few days!! Now I am off to Gingerman for 2 days to go play all weekend as soon as i get off work!! the truck is loaded with all my shit and my baby, then i'm picking up e and jarvis and we're ready to go ride!!! Woot!!! Wish us luck and we'll see ya'll when we get back!!!!

:banana:

Thats just a bunch of reason why you are one of them cool type chicks & not one of them stay at home minivan driving baby machines.

Props to you girl and all like you :bow:

I dunno, I'm trying to have some balance in my life. Riding is awesome and trackdays are alot of fun but I'm not going to let the rest of my life fall apart around me just because of a two wheeled obsession.

That's just my opinion....

Well, I think that motorcycles ARE my balance. I mean they pretty much saved me from a lot of bad decisions I was making in my past. And I dont have any commitments to anybody right now(nor anytime in the future) so my life at the moment consists of doing what I want and that just happens to be riding at the track. After Mid Ohio I am probably done for the season though because I have get ready for this whole new life chapter army fun so I am getting in as much riding time as i can because its not going to last. When I get back who knows how things end up but I am sure it will involve racing next season as long as i dont get deployed. But thats way ahead in the future. right now the track is what i want to do so im doing it..

:plus1:

Keep Jarvis on the track too. He likes to stray off the blacktop and into the dirt.

I already ran a covert-op into his garage last night and put nobbies on his track bike, so we got that one covered. ;)

YouSuck.jpg

Have fun with gingerman and don't let jarvis' gixxer slow your honda

2063466440092123726S600x600Q85.jpg

Now, I still live somewhat comfortably and all, but I just cant justify going on a multi-hundred dollar shopping spreee when my holey greasy oil changed jeans still fit me just fine :D This fact has now made me realize that I have a problem. I am obsessed with these crazy 2 wheeled machines and I am stopping at nothing to go faster harder deeper!!!! I spend all my time working on the damn thing and am slowly becoming more self sufficient at it everytime I do. I just wanted to let everybody now that i had a revelation in the past few days!! Now I am off to Gingerman for 2 days to go play all weekend as soon as i get off work!! the truck is loaded with all my shit and my baby, then i'm picking up e and jarvis and we're ready to go ride!!! Woot!!! Wish us luck and we'll see ya'll when we get back!!!! :banana:

:werd::trophy:

Just pure unadulterated love for two wheels.... pos rep!

Wow, i got negative rep for being stoked for going to the track.. I guess rep has to be anonymous, thats the only way the shit talkers that probably have never been to the track can make themselves feel better about how "cool" they are :rolleyes:

Its all good.. I could care less, i'm gonna go ride!!! There's nothing better!!! :cool:

Its either a guy who cant handle his bike for shit & you threaten him or a chick who cant ride & shes jealous!!

So, the weekend went awesome! Jarvis did fantastic! Even though he had to start his first trackday saturday morning in the pouring rain. Which is funny cuz he went out while it was raining while me and E hung out under the easyup saying eff that!!!

eflores kicked some ass in advanced and had fun playing with some of his dream ducatis and I had a blast blowing through intermediate! Towards the end of the day yesterday I really started getting alot faster with some great advice from E and felt alot more confident..

Friday night camping in monsoons is not so much fun by the way.. Michigan has sopme crazy freaking weather!! I know we had a few close calls when the weather got better, i had an almost highside in 3 and almost asspacked someone in 7 but other than that I had a disaster-less day! E almost ran someone over who highsided right in front of him and a few other fun occurences out there!

Overall I'd say it was good weekend. Some crazy weather to work thru but definitely an awesome time! Thanks to eflores and jarvis for being kickass track partners!!!

Ohhh I didn't realize that was you that came over when I was talking to Jess. Thanks for introducing me Jess! lol

Eflores, nice to meet you as well. I wish I would have stopped over earlier that day to meet you guys...

LOL, just keep in mind I am a ding dong. So how was that drive home??? what tkime did you guys end up getting in? It sucks you got bumped up as soon as I quit yesterday.. I saw your pics in novice in the trailer and your form looked great on the gsxr. You should have started in I...

it's cool, jess mentioned who you guys were when you pulled up, but there was a group of you, so I didn't quite know who tomato_racing was, so I was hoping it wold just come up in conversation so I didn't look like an ass introducing my self to the wrong person. I got it by the end of the day, but I didn't get a chance to catch up to you (literally) by that time.

Hope you guys all had fun too, and I guess you got out before the storm, seeing as we sure as hell didn't.