So what would you do?

Lunatik3

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, my girl hadn't seen all the fun a frolic of this enlightening thread. So we just spent the last 45 minutes reading through each and every one of the 353 posts. Now I either need a bottle in front of me, or a frontal lobotomy.

Thanks to all for making these past days HI-FRIGGIN-LARIOUS!!!!!

And since there was question on the hotness of my girl, go to my albums, under "mine" you decide. But, if you don't think she's hot, she'll beat you up. After all she did wrestle for the Ohio St. Wrestling Club team. (And I got to be her coach/practice partner. Love my life)

She'll be joining here soon enough as she got her temps (props) and we'll pop out to a M&G or bike night a.s.a.p.

Till then, peace out my ninjas! (did just have a period there, but my girl said it deserved an "!") Giggity

this kid did jump on my bike as soon as i got there, hell i didnt even have my helmet off before he was on my bike with his cig and beer in hand :nono:

Ha!! He did this to me too at the FIRST OR bike night i had ever been too. Jumped on my bike, without permission, with a beer and cigarette in hand and ashed all over my bike and jacket............. then proceeded to call me sweetie........ :puke:

Im sick of the guys drama. I usually like every one, and im prolly just about the easiest person to get along with... but this guy is nothing but a nuisance and a compulsive liar

I don't know him, but I've seen pictures, and I can't like someone sporting blonde hair on top like it's the mid '90's again. :nono:

Im not reading all 26 pages of this thread

Only page 10 over here as of now.:)

then proceeded to call me sweetie........ :puke:

prolly the only thing he's got right so far

OK, well since he dont appear to want to answer me, I guess I'll put Boonkiesha (my ghetto alter ego) back in her cage.

I think you ethuged him into submission

Only page 10 over here as of now.:)

dunno was 26 when I posted