8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow I just started reading this thread again.... Sad to hear that the stt and mid-o relationship is in jambles.... Hopefully everything gets settled soon! And I may go up and take some pics on sat. I wish I could ride though :(

ride up with me and monger!

They better figure it out pretty damn quick.

i dont understand why mid oh couldnt wait til the season was over to do this.

My guess is something happened to force the issue. Then again, maybe they just sprung it out there in hopes that people would keep coming vs having all winter to speculate if the new folks running it would suck?

Maybe STT did it?

I doubt Monte would do that, mid o is one of the best tracks in the country and he had an exclusive deal. I don't see how one decides to go from being a crack dealer with exclusive territory to handing the crack off to someone else.

Can we just blame Brian?

I vote Yes. Can we get a poll going?

Who is responsible for the STT - Mid Ohio break up?

a. Lizard 1

b. Brian

c. All of the above

Great idea.

Think about it, Brian starts directing STT events at Mid Ohio, and suddenly it all goes to hell in a handbasket.

Sound like Brian is a HomeWrecker

homewrecker.jpg

Whoa... This got out quick.

I'd be interested in who talked with Nate or Nick because I am a little bummed that the people I talked to would tell everyone else.

Issue is that yes, STT is no longer running events for Mid-Ohio. We don't have the bandwidth here to discuss why, but the relationship is no longer as it was. Trust me when i say that STT will be fine and we will be SUPER ready for BG to come around. The October event is 99.9% sure and with a track as such what will be BG close to you all, it's going to be great.

STT staff will not be running nor helping at Mid-Ohio. Trust me, if it was my fault, I wouldn't still be on with STT. But, you can blame me if it helps!:D I just hope those of you that were at any of the events I ran this year had a great time.

I really wish we were able to say goodbyes the proper way, but I suspect that a lot of you may be at BG even this year and we can say "later" then.

If ANY of you need help at Mid-Ohio for going faster there or figuring it out, call me, PM me, email, etc. I want to help and i want you all to succeed up there. I know a few things that can help you all in getting quicker and even though i am not the fastest guy there, I think i know enough tricks and secrets to help.

Otherwise, my last trip at Mid-O will probably be the RGCC or whatever the AMA Pro Am event is called in September. Come on up and say "hey" if you come to watch.

Here's to a lot of you I have met up at Mid-Ohio. It's always great to put a name to a face and I am sorry to some that I never had a lot of time for (running an event takes a lot of time on my part) and hopefully, I didn't make you feel unwelcome.

Have fun Saturday and be careful. I wish you all well and look forward to seeing a lot of you at BG and Grattan this year!

For all those in this thread and will in the future be riding Mid Ohio. At this point I think its the best decision to go into the event open minded and with a positive outlook.

If for some reason things do not go in a positive manner, or youre disappointed in the setup, it is at that time, that you may consider putting together a professionally written document and submit it to Mid O for feedback.

You should not have any bitching, moaning, or general complaining in the document as that only makes you look un professional and childish. You should explain any situations that you felt uncomfortable/unsafe with and support it with facts (Not Opinions) Do not compare to STT run events as it will make you look like someone complaining just because its no longer STT organized.

Be open minded, professional, and courteous.

Whoa... This got out quick.

I'd be interested in who talked with Nate or Nick because I am a little bummed that the people I talked to would tell everyone else.

Issue is that yes, STT is no longer running events for Mid-Ohio. We don't have the bandwidth here to discuss why, but the relationship is no longer as it was. Trust me when i say that STT will be fine and we will be SUPER ready for BG to come around. The October event is 99.9% sure and with a track as such what will be BG close to you all, it's going to be great.

STT staff will not be running nor helping at Mid-Ohio. Trust me, if it was my fault, I wouldn't still be on with STT. But, you can blame me if it helps!:D I just hope those of you that were at any of the events I ran this year had a great time.

I really wish we were able to say goodbyes the proper way, but I suspect that a lot of you may be at BG even this year and we can say "later" then.

If ANY of you need help at Mid-Ohio for going faster there or figuring it out, call me, PM me, email, etc. I want to help and i want you all to succeed up there. I know a few things that can help you all in getting quicker and even though i am not the fastest guy there, I think i know enough tricks and secrets to help.

Otherwise, my last trip at Mid-O will probably be the RGCC or whatever the AMA Pro Am event is called in September. Come on up and say "hey" if you come to watch.

Here's to a lot of you I have met up at Mid-Ohio. It's always great to put a name to a face and I am sorry to some that I never had a lot of time for (running an event takes a lot of time on my part) and hopefully, I didn't make you feel unwelcome.

Have fun Saturday and be careful. I wish you all well and look forward to seeing a lot of you at BG and Grattan this year!

i am sure you are sad to see mid-ohio go, i know you loved the place and hopefully we all will have he chance to run there together again in the future, weather it be the near or far. i only got to see you there once and it was for a short time, but if you plan on being at the BG events often i am sure i will see you again soon.

For all those in this thread and will in the future be riding Mid Ohio. At this point I think its the best decision to go into the event open minded and with a positive outlook.

If for some reason things do not go in a positive manner, or youre disappointed in the setup, it is at that time, that you may consider putting together a professionally written document and submit it to Mid O for feedback.

You should not have any bitching, moaning, or general complaining in the document as that only makes you look un professional and childish. You should explain any situations that you felt uncomfortable/unsafe with and support it with facts (Not Opinions) Do not compare to STT run events as it will make you look like someone complaining just because its no longer STT organized.

Be open minded, professional, and courteous.

couldnt agree with you more, though i am having a hard time keeping a positive outlook there could always be a better side to things.