8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its not looking good.

stt is no longer working with mid ohio and its possible this event may be cancelled.

although this is just heard down the grapevine so the second half may or may not be true.

What is that supposed to mean? What factual info do you have that makes you think that?

What is that supposed to mean? What factual info do you have that makes you think that?

I heard from someone that the remainder of the Mid-Ohio schedule will still be available. Question is who will run it.

I don't care who's there...as long as we can get on the track.

talked with apch8r who has word from patty from email regarding the first half.

and the second half was from a source that i dont want to reveal as i dont want to get him/her in possible trouble.

although what zorro said makes more sense, in the "cancelled" sense that stt is no longer running mid ohio.

the LED is still on but is not being run by STT.

There will be instructors there, nobody on either end knows if they will be STT instructors still doing it or Mid Oh instructors.

Im not sure where they would get as knowledgeable instructors as STT had though.

I just spoke with STT and Mid Ohio

STT is no longer affiliate with the Mid Ohio events according to the woman that answered the phone at STT.

According to the people at Mid Ohio. This sat event is still taking place. I asked who the instructors were going to be and if they were mid o instructors or instructors from other venues contracted by Mid o for the event and she didnt know.

I just spoke with STT and Mid Ohio

STT is no longer affiliated with the Mid Ohio events according to the woman that answered the phone at STT.

According to the people at Mid Ohio. This sat event is still taking place. I asked who the instructors were going to be and if they were mid o instructors or instructors from other venues contracted by Mid o for the event and she didnt know.