8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure im going to do this, just waiting to here from steve d.

will there be a tire guy there to change out tires if we need them to? or will they only do purchased from them michelin tires?

also what about the wreck rule?

No tires on LEDs...

Gonna have to back out of this. Will call Patty tomorrow see if I can get refund.

Going to take the Schwantz school at Indy that weekend WOOT.

I may be selling my spot if no refund (which I kind of expect)

Edited by Chrisoh

i dont plan on hitting a wall again...

signing up tomorrow morning. if its sold out ill take your spot chris.

You should just wait until tomorrow and buy the spot from Chris. Same price and it will benefit you both. Do the right thing and buy his spot.

However, Chris I believe will get a service fee charged from Mid-Ohio for the transfer...

If that is the case that is fine. I did it once before, but I think that was when Monte and Bonnie were still handling everything..

I wonder if Rueben will be instructing that weekend.:)

Cory may be refereeing this event. Or loading both our wrecked bikes in to our trucks as the wAmbulance takes us away.

Flounder glues himself back together...so If I get to witness this bundle of fun, I'll bring some extra super glue and a camera. :popcorn:

Flounder glues himself back together...so If I get to witness this bundle of fun, I'll bring some extra super glue and a camera. :popcorn:

You should show up. I might have space in the Blue Goose if you wanna ride up with me. Just make sure you ride that R6s in my hood at the speed limit. Don't need any riffraff causing trouble, ya know.

You should show up. I might have space in the Blue Goose if you wanna ride up with me. Just make sure you ride that R6s in my hood at the speed limit. Don't need any riffraff causing trouble, ya know.

Let me know if you have space and I'll ride up with you...haha the R6s has been on stands for weeks with a Flat tire! :( So the neighborhood is safe...for now. LOL

I am not sure, Chris on the transfer fee. I've heard it happening before so, just making sure folks are aware. They'll let you know when you call.

As for Reuben - he's part of the Swantz school as an instructor now so, yes...

With it about a week away yeah transfer fee is possible (Nate I wouldn't charge you that :D)

I am hoping to get to use my bike, as they didn't give the options to not use their bikes when I signed up.

Nate hit me up in a PM if you want it so I can get your information to pass to Patty.

I am not sure, Chris on the transfer fee. I've heard it happening before so, just making sure folks are aware. They'll let you know when you call.

As for Reuben - he's part of the Swantz school as an instructor now so, yes...

so reuben will be there? cool id like to meet the guy that basically gave me a new bike...

With it about a week away yeah transfer fee is possible (Nate I wouldn't charge you that :D)

I am hoping to get to use my bike, as they didn't give the options to not use their bikes when I signed up.

Nate hit me up in a PM if you want it so I can get your information to pass to Patty.

dude chris im sorry, i wasn't able to check this thread this morning, i already ordered my spot. fail on my part.