8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're so cute.. Im pitting with you too :)

you still owe me some one on one instruction since i'm finally making it to mid ohio! And you have to go to putnam with me when i get back next season, you already made that deal

I can help after the first couple of sessions. Once I get things running, I can go out. I can help you and ChrisOH a bit for sure.

As for Putnam, it is on Sunday and then I have two days back to back at Mid-Oh... So, it's not looking good, but I am not going to say "no" at this point. We'll see.

I can help after the first couple of sessions. Once I get things running, I can go out. I can help you and ChrisOH a bit for sure.

As for Putnam, it is on Sunday and then I have two days back to back at Mid-Oh... So, it's not looking good, but I am not going to say "no" at this point. We'll see.

Add flounder to the 'needs help' list. :boxing:

Sounds good. First thing I need to do is make a fairly drastic line change in T1. Starting my turn in just as I hit the bridge is seeming to be way to early.

Edited by Chrisoh

I need to sign up for this. I hope I have enough in my crappy old B-stones to make another track day:broke:

If you ran better tires, you would... BStones are a great entry level tire, but not the best choice if you want to be on the best and running better times...

If you ran better tires, you would... BStones are a great entry level tire, but not the best choice if you want to be on the best and running better times...

I've never run BStones before now, but I'm in love with the BT-016 that came with my 08. The rear has 5 layers...the front has 3.

I actually love my B-Stones! They just have way too many track days on them. The Rear still looks good but the front is a little more beat. I tried other brands and they would last one maybe two days. I found myself chasing set up with no resolution. It might be my riding style but for me Bridgestones are a great tire.

I have seen great results with the BT002's, even the so called street version BT002 rs. As far as tires everyone has their own opinions doesn't mean one person is right compared to someone else's choice. If you like X-brand tire, cool have fun with them. This is what MY tires look like after Aug 11.

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

I think she said next season for putnam as she won't be around for the cycle options event this year.

I actually love my B-Stones! They just have way too many track days on them. The Rear still looks good but the front is a little more beat. I tried other brands and they would last one maybe two days. I found myself chasing set up with no resolution. It might be my riding style but for me Bridgestones are a great tire.

I have seen great results with the BT002's, even the so called street version BT002 rs. As far as tires everyone has their own opinions doesn't mean one person is right compared to someone else's choice. If you like X-brand tire, cool have fun with them. This is what MY tires look like after Aug 11.

IMG_0582.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

While I understand you feel good with the BStones, understand that there are not many guys running them out there at a high level pace. Again, great tire and certainly great for track days, but if you were killing tires after one day, you either had the wrong compound or a poor set-up for those particular tires. Every tire you run should look like yours in the pics. That shows the set-up is right.

Again, great entry level tire, but if you want to run a higher pace and get more from them, Michelin, Dunlop or Pirelli is where it is at. Track day use is different as the pace is typically slower...

Sure, tires will feel different to different people, but understand that your riding style isn't going to kill tires. You can kill tires with your riding style if the set-up isn't right for that style or that tire. Know what I mean?

I think I will be out witnessing this EPIC battle....

Lizard do you know if Paskey is running this event...

Also...I would double check to see if Cory is going to make this event....he had a small problem the Tucker Rocky day.

Ive been talking with Corey.. About 100 emails back and forth in the last 2 days alone. :)

I sent a text to justin but no response yet.

I think I will be out witnessing this EPIC battle....

Lizard do you know if Paskey is running this event...

Also...I would double check to see if Cory is going to make this event....he had a small problem the Tucker Rocky day.

Cory may be refereeing this event. Or loading both our wrecked bikes in to our trucks as the wAmbulance takes us away.

Edited by Zorro

pretty sure im going to do this, just waiting to here from steve d.

will there be a tire guy there to change out tires if we need them to? or will they only do purchased from them michelin tires?

also what about the wreck rule?

If you need tires changed i'll have my tire changer and can do it.