8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Garages arent available at the twilight led's.. You pit by the campgrounds.

Actually it depends each time where you pit.. Sometimes you are in hot pit, sometimes you are in the parking lot by the garages and sometime you are over by the campgrounds.. It just depends on what is running before the bikes.

Ok, guys and gals... We should be pitting in the false grid area as usual. It is VERY rare that we pit anywhere else. We tried the middle paddock last time and I am not going to do that again.

Our staff members will get first shot at cold pit. After they are in, the general public can pull in behind. I will have someone directing you where to go.

The event opens gates to bikes at 2pm. The event will start on track at 5pm as usual. BE THERE EARLY if you want a spot to park and for registration.

There will be NO garages. Suggestion is to bring a generator, as well.

Another note is that this is a combined Advanced/Intermediate event and if it is your first time or you are new to Intermediate, we suggest a couple of more Intermediate events during our normal program days. We are getting more aggressive in moving folks due to speed differences and we will pull you if we feel it is a safety issue. That is explained rather well on the site, but we get a lot of guys signing up that are just not ready. Which is fine - we all start somewhere, but these events are for accomplished I riders and Advanced riders...

Sorry for the rant. We just have had a few riders in the wrong groups as of late and it is getting tougher and tougher to say things are fine.

Ok, guys and gals... We should be pitting in the false grid area as usual. It is VERY rare that we pit anywhere else. We tried the middle paddock last time and I am not going to do that again.

Our staff members will get first shot at cold pit. After they are in, the general public can pull in behind. I will have someone directing you where to go.

The event opens gates to bikes at 2pm. The event will start on track at 5pm as usual. BE THERE EARLY if you want a spot to park and for registration.

There will be NO garages. Suggestion is to bring a generator, as well.

Another note is that this is a combined Advanced/Intermediate event and if it is your first time or you are new to Intermediate, we suggest a couple of more Intermediate events during our normal program days. We are getting more aggressive in moving folks due to speed differences and we will pull you if we feel it is a safety issue. That is explained rather well on the site, but we get a lot of guys signing up that are just not ready. Which is fine - we all start somewhere, but these events are for accomplished I riders and Advanced riders...

Sorry for the rant. We just have had a few riders in the wrong groups as of late and it is getting tougher and tougher to say things are fine.

Honestly, its nice to see you guys start bumping people due to ability. I know this has been a concern for many of the instructors and riders for a while. While some people may be upset about it; It creates a much safer environment and a much better learning environment overall.

I'm confused. Gates open at 2pm but we can't ride til 5pm!?

You can actually get in if there is an event going on. Pretty much as early as you want, but you won't be on track until 5pm. It's been that way ever since as it is 3 plus hours of solid riding which is actually more seat time than you get on a normal 3 group day...

Trust me, you'll be worn out at the end...