8/22 - Mid Ohio - Max Time LED

Zorro

This track day is from 2pm til dusk.

$150 for the session.

I'm not 100% sure on the format...but here's my take.

Intermediate and Advanced only.

Both groups are on the track at the same time.

Every 30 minutes a checkered flag is waved so riders exit to hot pit for opportunity to break.

You're supposed to have at least 4 intermediate/advanced track days.

I believe you get more riding time in than regular $200 day.

Anyway, here's the list...

Zorro

Flounder

Rusty 996

cbrjess0815

Edited by Zorro

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:popcorn:

I might go up to watch this epic battle if I am not doing anything.

You can ride up in the Blue Goose if you want!

Better pack your lunch suzy... Also.. I prefer Miller Light for our little bet. :) :)

We'll need to talk about our bet. You might have an equipment advantage.

You can ride up in the Blue Goose if you want!

We'll need to talk about our bet. You might have an equipment advantage.

R6 can kill or at worst hang with a 750... He's got MAYBE 10 more ponies, but you make up with the lighter weight and handling. Pretty fair shootout...

Of course, you have a better suit and look better. Advantage, Zorro.:D

R6 can kill or at worst hang with a 750... He's got MAYBE 10 more ponies, but you make up with the lighter weight and handling. Pretty fair shootout...

Of course, you have a better suit and look better. Advantage, Zorro.:D

He claimed he had ~124hp. I pulled 108.

Looks like it's on to the break of dawn!

I may be able to make this one!!! Just a quick question. To lizard as well, a buddy of mine has an rs125 he wants to bust out of the garage do you think it would be suitable for a max time event or do you think of would be best for him to wait for a regular Trackday?

He claimed he had ~124hp. I pulled 108.

Looks like it's on to the break of dawn!

Like we all know.. different dynos, different days, = different numbers.. Not to mention I told you this was the dyno at midohio during the race in 05 which probably was set to read high..

Why do you keep making excuses.. SOUNDS LIKE YOURE SKEEERREEDDD. :eek:

Like we all know.. different dynos, different days, = different numbers.. Not to mention I told you this was the dyno at midohio during the race in 05 which probably was set to read high..

Why do you keep making excuses.. SOUNDS LIKE YOURE SKEEERREEDDD. :eek:

No excuses...yet. The only excuse I may make is this...

If we come out of the keyhole together...and you constantly pull away from me on the straight with me being in the proper gear...well, there's nothing i can do about that. Maybe that wont happen.

If we come out of the keyhole together...and you constantly pull away from me on the straight with me being in the proper gear...well, there's nothing i can do about that. Maybe that wont happen.

I think youre gonna be surprised how quick that R6 really is against my 750

I may be able to make this one!!! Just a quick question. To lizard as well, a buddy of mine has an rs125 he wants to bust out of the garage do you think it would be suitable for a max time event or do you think of would be best for him to wait for a regular Trackday?

E, you better sign up ASAP! This event sold out a month before the actual day in June...

dude. Do you know how many bikes have more hp than the super duke I rode? Almost every one. You are losing maybe 10-15 hp. Big shit. He will pull you, but a better exit out of the keyhole will kill some distance. Plus, brakes at the end and doing the esses, carousel and drive onto the front straight can leave him behind.

Now, he's got more seat time, but in floundy's defense, you got more this year on him.

Don't be a pussy. :)

dude. Do you know how many bikes have more hp than the super duke I rode? Almost every one. You are losing maybe 10-15 hp. Big shit. He will pull you, but a better exit out of the keyhole will kill some distance. Plus, brakes at the end and doing the esses, carousel and drive onto the front straight can leave him behind.

Now, he's got more seat time, but in floundy's defense, you got more this year on him.

Yeah zorro.. Dont be a pussy you pussy... cough cough.. PUSSY...

oh yeah I forgot... YOU PUSSY

:):)

Ok...looks like I know have a plan.

Yeah zorro.. Dont be a pussy you pussy... cough cough.. PUSSY...

oh yeah I forgot... YOU PUSSY

:):)

Yeah...yeah...yeah. I'm done with this conversation and this thread...see you both 8/22. F'ers