Q-S-&-L Bike Night 08/05/09

mrbret

It's that time of the week again.

Lets hope for a nice day Wednesday, better than last week anyway.

Weather permitting:

Meeting as before at the old Circuit City parking lot on Polaris Parkway at 7pm

(To get to the old CC From I-71N exit west onto Polaris Parkway then right at the first light, CC Parking lot is on you're left)

We normally roll out of there to QSL about 7:20pm

Who's gonna be at CC & and QSL this week?

:popcorn:

I showed up last week. That place was a desert due to weather. Only about 30-40 bikes. Funny thing is, I rode through heavy rain to get there and found out that QSL had been misses by the storm completely.

I showed up last week. That place was a desert due to weather. Only about 30-40 bikes. Funny thing is, I rode through heavy rain to get there and found out that QSL had been misses by the storm completely.

Yeah I was there...enjoying the sunshine and the rainbow over 71 and dancing with the 3olives girls ;)

I have to ask....Why do you all meet across the street from were you going??? Why not meet somewhere and ride a little and then go there? Are you afraid to go somewhere alone? People are really friendly... trust me.

I have to ask....Why do you all meet across the street from were you going??? Why not meet somewhere and ride a little and then go there? Are you afraid to go somewhere alone? People are really friendly... trust me.

For me it's about the group parking. :D That way we aren't all spread out when we get there and when we leave. Most of us go to Hooters afterwards for...um, the wings. ;)

For me it's about the group parking. :D That way we aren't all spread out when we get there and when we leave. Most of us go to Hooters afterwards for...um, the wings. ;)

Agreed. It's really cool to ride in to QS&L in a long formation. I bet it makes the Harley MC guys jealous that we have a bigger group than them and don't have to wear the silly vests.

Wunderground has 30% chance around game time. Hope it holds out.

...coming from the least friendly one of them all, especially if you ain't offering T&A. LOL

Well, it looks like I'll be caging unless someone can mount and balance my tires for 50 bucks or less. I have them all off the bike and in my car right now, was hoping Yota's guy can do it today but that's not happening.