Attention!! New Obama shirts have hit the market!!

NinjaNick

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I suspect I'm in the minority for opinion but I just don't give a half a fuck about all the crap.

Yeah, you're in the minority. I tried to think positive about all of this in the beginning but I've lost all hope. I'm pretty sure my generation is completely fucked. :o

Yeah, you're in the minority. I tried to think positive about all of this in the beginning but I've lost all hope. I'm pretty sure my generation is completely fucked. :o

Maybe I'm just in that perfect age group where I'm not quite screwed and not quite lucky? Social Security will be gone, but really what else? :) Now should I choose to have kids... they'll be screwed.

Maybe I'm just in that perfect age group where I'm not quite screwed and not quite lucky? Social Security will be gone, but really what else? :) Now should I choose to have kids... they'll be screwed.

Yeah, I'm 20. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

I need the Village Idiot one....

Make that a dozen. I'm gonna pass them out to everyone I know.

You only know a dozen people ? Im sorry ... I tried to be your friend and you didnt want me ... :D I keeed I keeed. I need a few of these! Good stuff Nick!!

hmmm, I guess last time I put on a shirt I didnt say... "wow, Im not going to be able to pick up any chicks wearing this shirt" I really dont care what a chick thinks about my shirt. If she is that concerned about what im wearing then fuck her! :Di did