Sign in to follow this  
NinjaNick

Attention!! New Obama shirts have hit the market!!

Is there a site I can truley buy these from? Or are you yankin my chain here nick?

I suspect I'm in the minority for opinion but I just don't give a half a fuck about all the crap.

I suspect I'm in the minority for opinion but I just don't give a half a fuck about all the crap.

Yeah, you're in the minority. I tried to think positive about all of this in the beginning but I've lost all hope. I'm pretty sure my generation is completely fucked. :o

Yeah, you're in the minority. I tried to think positive about all of this in the beginning but I've lost all hope. I'm pretty sure my generation is completely fucked. :o

Maybe I'm just in that perfect age group where I'm not quite screwed and not quite lucky? Social Security will be gone, but really what else? :) Now should I choose to have kids... they'll be screwed.

Maybe I'm just in that perfect age group where I'm not quite screwed and not quite lucky? Social Security will be gone, but really what else? :) Now should I choose to have kids... they'll be screwed.

Yeah, I'm 20. I think you can see where I'm going with this.

You rang?

Whatta ya want? Free speech... I've got no problem with it, no matter the degree of wrongitude. As long as people are laughing...

and the next 2 or 3 gens as well

I need the Village Idiot one....

Make that a dozen. I'm gonna pass them out to everyone I know.

You only know a dozen people ? Im sorry ... I tried to be your friend and you didnt want me ... :D I keeed I keeed. I need a few of these! Good stuff Nick!!

Meh, they're a bit extreme for me but definitely good for a chuckle. Besides, shirts with that much writing on them are guaranteed chick repellents. :cool:

hmmm, I guess last time I put on a shirt I didnt say... "wow, Im not going to be able to pick up any chicks wearing this shirt" I really dont care what a chick thinks about my shirt. If she is that concerned about what im wearing then fuck her! :Di did

:lol: You realize this is Yota you are calling pretty? I are not pretty. I think youre pretty secksi tho ;)

Oh, I see what you did there. Everything is coming together now. I will no longer question it if I think I catch you starring at me. Now I know.