Need 40mm Socket or wrench in Cleveland Area

omgshesaboy

Pat I just spoke to KTMRIDER and his brother might have one I will check with him later. He suggested that if you haven't done so already loosen your top clamp bolts first this might relieve some pressure so you might be able to use the wrench you used on the other side.

I hope you don't have the top clamp tight that could be your issue for sure. I still have the 1 5/8 if you want to try it

I got a 1 5/8 from someone at work today, im going home in 10 so ill see if it works, and the top clamp is tight.. ill loosen it

for the record.. i lossend the top clamp and it was like butter from there.. wow I wish I would have known this two days ago lol

Well then ya shoulda' asked me two days ago;)

PS... I have a picture of my Mom in the early 70's standing in front of the dealership when she bought a car way back when.

Four pages of posting for a friggin fork tube cap, jeez Wait till he gets to the internals.

That's what I was thinking. Good luck being done by Sunday. I do think he has a back up plan hatched. The 1098 should be available because his dad has to work Sunday. If that doesn't work I can let him use my bike and ride the Duc, you know to keep the kid off of it.