Any water people on here?

Casper

If you make it Cumberland instead of an Ohio mud puddle I've gotta boat down there...It's not trailerable though...

I hear Cumberland is an awesome lake, but its a 7.5 hr trip for me. As much as I'd love to see Cumberland I think I'll stick to Ohio mud puddles that are a bit closer to home.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you guys go to salt fork you can rent pontoons..i go to salt fork 1-2 a year. if its close to labor day and its a weekend thing, i may bring my bros and boat down. it would be cool put faces with names. pib is fun but really crcking down, you wont be dragging shit but your ass. not like it used to be. may leave my lake to head for the big one if enough peeps go

if you guys go to salt fork you can rent pontoons..i go to salt fork 1-2 a year. if its close to labor day and its a weekend thing, i may bring my bros and boat down. it would be cool put faces with names. pib is fun but really crcking down, you wont be dragging shit but your ass. not like it used to be. may leave my lake to head for the big one if enough peeps go

Holy crap, That Dude talking about an event and not referring to masturbation and icy hot!