A New Gal From Columbus... Hi!

FlyingBunny

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:welcome: IMHO a 250 is just a waste of your time and money, especially if you took and passed the MSF course. Did you get a 1cyl car after you passed your driver's test? Purchase a bike that you like and is comfortable. Someone coming from a pilot background will get bored of a 250 in about 2 hours..

Once you find the bike that you like, Practice, PRactice, PRACTICE!!!!

thanks, everyone!! :) To those in the cbus area: which bike nights do you mostly attend? I'd like to hit one up.. and maybe sit on a bike or two.. ;) I have a weird work schedule but I'll try to work something out.

I think the main ones as far as OR turnout are the QS&L on Wednesday's and the Buffalo Wings and Rings on Thursday's. If you get to the old Circuit City parking lot early enough on Wednesday's, that's your best chance to get on some bikes in a controlled (mostly, it's still a public lot) environment. Once you get to QS&L you're going to be really cramped and it will be hard/impossible to do anything but sit on it and hope you don't kick the bike next to you.