Mid-Ohio #2

duckhunter

I guess that means I won't get my camping stuff back 'til October now, RR. Ha ha.

Here's the deal for those who have not camped there in the last several years. Unless you all show up together, saving an area for more than one more tent, maybe two, doesn't work like it used to. There's new rules everytime you go. This year was a thirty foot space between tent rule. The best way to go is, find your own spot, wander around until you find your friends (you see more that way) and have fun. That way in case someone pisses you off, wait a minute, Ray's on a leash now, nevermind.

Pops

When we went up for Le Mans it was like that, but they didn't enforce it. We had four tents in one campsite. Either way, I'm planning on heading up Friday with Whitey to reserve spots. I have a tent big enough for 6-8 people easily. I also have a tarp which I use to make a garage for my bike. I might be trailering the bike up, might ride. Depends on if I have a new truck by then or not. If I ride, I'll need someone to take my gear up if at all possible.

Not worried about the grill, I like my little propane baby, she cooks just enough for me.

Yes, you will need to supply your own wood (that's why you're bringing the Big Boy isn't it?), along with some type of fire ring. They will not let you have a fire on the ground with a few rocks around it. Some people do get away with it, most don't. You're welcome to take my Weber fire ring, Cinci always brings a fire ring for us.

Also! This is a big "Do Not Forget!" The camping row closest to the track is considered the Family Area. The farther you are away from it, the less hassle you will receive.

Pops