Sarah Palin stepping down?

dmagicglock

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok..she says a run for President is not out of the question...MY question is, if she left the top job in Alaska because of the financial hardship and the toll on her family (which, I can understand)...what's she gonna do if she becomes the President and her whole family and every single move they make is under a microscope? She's going from the sauna, to the oil vat where fry's are made in McDonald's.

She's going to get slaughtered in the primaries I think when she decides to run. Right now if she says she doesn't know about the future or what she's going to do she can get away with somethings with a little less scrutiny. Her speech at the Tea Party convention though really made it seem like she was trying to build her image and the GOP for a possible run. Her speech didn't sound much at all like she was addressing the values (if any) of the Tea Party its self or the value of grass roots movements.

I only keep posting these because I can't believe how many people still have unwavering faith in this woman... and the people that had faith in her as a candidate previously.

It's sad. I mean, it's one thing to get sold a bunch of snake oil by a slick talker like Obama, but it's another for someone not to see right through this from the very beginning. It's like, "I don't even care enough to hide my ineptitude from you because you all are that dumb."

I hear ya..Justin. I feel the same way. This has got nothing to do with party affiliation either...she just doesn't have a clue and is riding partisan rhetoric for popularity. She writes her own belief's on her hand!!! Shouldn't you already KNOW what your OWN beliefs are? It's like she's riding the whole attractive MILF ticket...and nothing else. I haven't heard anything she's said that speaks on what the Tea Party stands for. All I hear is Dem/Obama bashing.

Telepromters are WAY different than writing a word or two on your hand.

I dunno what telepromters are, but it's pretty bad when you have to write your morals/values on your hand to remember what they are.

You're right though, all the major political players write notes on their hands like they're cheating on a 6th grade math test. Obama's lucky he's only half-black or he'd have to use Whiteout to see his hand crib notes.

Edited by JRMMiii
mis-spelled Dang's already mis-spelled word that I was trying to quote

You know... I try not to get involved in politics here, because I think some of you are pretty cool, OUTSIDE the politics rhelm.
Ok, the teleprompter thing was an accident, I know... but rhelm? Really?

Even if we bust on your chops and make you defend your position, you're kinda sorta alright in a roundabout way. Just don't think that you can defend your stance on Palin.

While I'm editing... :lol: at Inya below

Edited by JRMMiii

Ok, the teleprompter thing was an accident, I know... but rhelm? Really?

Even if we bust on your chops and make you defend your position, you're kinda sorta alright in a roundabout way. Just don't think that you can defend your stance on Palin.

While I'm editing... :lol: at Inya below

Sorry... Guess I shouldn't have 3 different tasks going while I'm trying to post on here. :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

I hate this stupid ass but I will vote for her if she gets by the primaries. She has way too much baggage and poor personal decisions for me to think too highly of her. I do believe she will do the bidding of her party though. I hate Obama and think he has just as little integrity as her and I will never vote for him but he does do his parties bidding.

I thought this was funny. Family guy rules!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjJTSSdkqJk