ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You, sir, are an idiot.

short sweet and to the point i have to figure out how to put that quote in my sig line !

Out running Motorola is the trouble....

6a00e553e551d18834011168cd8682970c-500wi

youve got it all wrong you never have to out run the cops you just have to outrun the other bike that looks just like yours !!!!!!1

ban IP, he's a dirty leaky cunt anyway. so sick of that fucking guy, bashing on someone just cause he rides a superior bike that doesn't leak (it's a kawi bish! not some POS oil dripping ducati), can drag knee even with jeans (doesn't even need knee pucks cause knee pucks is cheating and makes it easier to touch down like a real baller), and runs like the wind from the police.

Except, unlike the pussy ass bitch wind, which only goes like 60mph or so around here, he can wring that zx10r to like 200mph. Hell, I heard radio signals can only travel at like 150mph. Even though that's pretty fucking fast, you don't see radio signals dragging knee do you? never. that's right, fucking pussy ass radio signals never drag knee, and you know why? cause it's a little bish that wears all it's gear, that's why. i bet it gets all hot, and complains about how hot it is, and how much of a pussy it is.

fuck IP, FTP, fuck radio signals and helicopters, none of those bitches drag knee on the street like baller kawi liter bikes in jeans.

I dont have a clue what he just said but :lol::lol::lol:it was funny

This thread was one of the few epic novels here that I didn't feel like I had to ask for the last 10 minutes of my life back. Though I have had to clean some of my beverage off of my laptop, it was by and large entertaining!

And BTW, IP, I'm not skeered of your e-violence. I know you are a big teddy bear. At least according to r1crusher. And he is the resident expert on man spooning.

So has anybody down there ran from a copter? I started doing research on the matter most law enforcement agencies use the same model helicopter and it can do like 120mph in a straight line. If you can hit a highway that is mostly straight the ability to go in a straight line would be lost with the copter. Even the 600's now are capable of getting into the 160's it should be possible to loose them.

Bet you can't outrun a Motorola :rolleyes:

look at what you did....... i should swat your nose with a newspaper :lol:

Hey, I was just trying to provide a little useful information. Don't be riding like a fuckstick if you are coming out here. The law is cracking down.

Which turned into, running from the law. Not what I intended obviously.

However, it has been amusing to read up on.

So let me see if I understand this thread in its entirety:

1. Use caution around Coshocton because OSP is cracking down and may potentially have air support.

2. QuikZX9R = Douche bag who is probably going to live a short meaningless life. I can see the headlines now - Local knee dragger drags no more... more at 11.

*Seriously though I don't want anything bad to happen to anyone on two wheels, just wear you gear and live to ride another day. you may think your the shit riding but that still doesn't change the fact that their are a lot of other shitty drivers around you. Just because you survived other crashes doesn't mean you'll be so lucky next time!!!

And BTW, IP, I'm not skeered of your e-violence. I know you are a big teddy bear. At least according to r1crusher. And he is the resident expert on man spooning.

I beg to differ. I do believe that it is IP that is the real expert on man spooning, compared to him, R1crusher is still a novice.

A helicopter in coshocton? Come on now...the OSHP only uses planes and they only clock speeds on straight roads with those painted lines.

I'd believe there might be increadesd patrol on ground but not in the air. Thanks for the warning but I hope it's just small town rumor mill :)

Don't think they would be using it to clock, just to follow out of sight.

There is a helicopter in cleveland. Pretty long trip though for po dunk ohio.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/robjameson/3616292681/in/pool-ohiops

prolly right tho about the rumor mill, it happens frequently.

OHP has a chopper in Columbus too. They brought it up here last fall for our "Safety Show". My son even sat in it, and I spoke to the pilot for quite a while. I've got pictures somewhere of Baby Fonz in it

I think I may have even posted on here about it. He said it was gonna take him about 30 minutes IIRC to get back to cBus from up here. It was like 15-20 minutes for him to get to Dayton I think

Ohhhhh.....And the higher he goes.....The faster that 120 max gets ;)

**This one Blake posted is the same one they had up here IIRC.......

n809451249_628289_2636.jpg

Edited by Fonzie