ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are pissing awful close to the electric fence my friend. (thats really similiar to playing with fire ;))

but kids that play with fire tend to pee the bed. what is going to happen to IP if he runs out of pee?

That makes NO sense! :wtf:

have you never heard that saying before that kids that play with fire will pee the bed?

so quikzx9r must have a limit of the number of items of protection he is allowed to wear at one time. his avatar has no jacket or gloves but he has on a helmet. in one of his pics he has on a jacket and boots but no helmet, gloves, or glasses. :dunno:

picture.php?albumid=458&pictureid=4456

Ah, guess not. Now you know why I was so confused :D

yep but i don't believe that saying anyway because i always play with fire and it seems like the nights i play with fire are the nights that i don't pee the bed :dunno:

ban IP, he's dirty anyway. so sick of that fucking guy, bashing on someone just cause he rides a superior bike that doesn't leak (it's a kawi bish! not some POS oil dripping ducati), can drag knee even with jeans (doesn't even need knee pucks cause knee pucks is cheating and makes it easier to touch down like a real baller), and runs like the wind from the police.

Except, unlike the pussy ass bitch wind, which only goes like 60mph or so around here, he can wring that zx10r to like 200mph. Hell, I heard radio signals can only travel at like 150mph. Even though that's pretty fucking fast, you don't see radio signals dragging knee do you? never. that's right, fucking pussy ass radio signals never drag knee, and you know why? cause it's a little bish that wears all it's gear, that's why. i bet it gets all hot, and complains about how hot it is, and how much of a pussy it is.

fuck IP, FTP, fuck radio signals and helicopters, none of those bitches drag knee on the street like baller kawi liter bikes in jeans.

Edited by jbot

Pretty much normal but only one person even said anything about the would you rat your friend out question. I really hope I dont get banned where would I go to get all my motorcycling questions answered as good as here? Why did you post the two comments together assjunkie? Neither one of them says I advocate running? I just know how many people on the street run and if I had to estimate I would say 40 to 50% of people have run at sometime yet on here nobody seems to be able to admit there are pros and cons of running. Nowhere do I say I advocate running.

ban IP, he's a dirty leaky cunt anyway. so sick of that fucking guy, bashing on someone just cause he rides a superior bike that doesn't leak (it's a kawi bish! not some POS oil dripping ducati), can drag knee even with jeans (doesn't even need knee pucks cause knee pucks is cheating and makes it easier to touch down like a real baller), and runs like the wind from the police.

Except, unlike the pussy ass bitch wind, which only goes like 60mph or so around here, he can wring that zx10r to like 200mph. Hell, I heard radio signals can only travel at like 150mph. Even though that's pretty fucking fast, you don't see radio signals dragging knee do you? never. that's right, fucking pussy ass radio signals never drag knee, and you know why? cause it's a little bish that wears all it's gear, that's why. i bet it gets all hot, and complains about how hot it is, and how much of a pussy it is.

fuck IP, FTP, fuck radio signals and helicopters, none of those bitches drag knee on the street like baller kawi liter bikes in jeans.

omg!!! :lol: