ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

This statement should be on an IQ test. If you agree with it you FAIL.

While I agree with you that the guy is an idiot, it is a valid risk assessment.

The point of risk assessments is ultimately coming up with how much risk are you willing to accept. How you ride and what gear you where ultimately affect risk level, but its an individual choice to accept it or change one of the factors to lower risk.

There are far far better reasons to call the guy out for being a dumbass besides a cavalier attitude to risk, like advocating a felony.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OSHP helicopters

Eurocopter AS-350B-2 Ecureuil

Performance:

edit: OSHP used to have Bell JetRangers, but they cost too much to keep up.

Edited by ReconRat
stuff

You didnt say what the circumstances where, was there heavy or any other traffic, was it bright and clear, if he got away nobody can say it didn't work out for him atleast that time. If there was no traffic for miles and it was a bright sunny day what does it matter which way he was running. I don't know the circumstances and either you also dont know, or you arent sharing.

Fail-carl.jpg

stfu-punk.jpg

So if it was opposite day does that mean you would switch your avatar so you would look like something other than a poser? Since your such an awesome rider and you dont break any laws how about a track day picture?

Nobody ever said we don't break laws. But there's a difference between riding to enjoy the ride and keep your life versus trying to kill yourself every time you leave the house.

Are you seriously saying that you'd be okay with riding the wrong way down a highway at over 100 mph if it meant you could have avoided that speeding ticket? That minor misdemeanor that just costs you money and not your life?

So if it was opposite day does that mean you would switch your avatar so you would look like something other than a poser? Since your such an awesome rider and you dont break any laws how about a track day picture?

A poser? I have an orange/green/pink/blue helmet, I am not trying to look tough.

Only time I've been on a track is during LeMons, but I don't have to be Rossi to know that what you're doing is stupid.

Yeah, it's popcorn time :popcorn:

The radio reply is tired and useless what are they going to do radio ahead so their friends can watch them go by? I am surprised at how many people on here won't run?

You're joking right? I've seen several videos where they track the bike by Helicopter and then radio it in. They pick you up later. With today's technology given a clear shot they can even get your plates.

Ignoring all that it is just plain stupid for reasons too numerous to bother listing.

You're joking right? I've seen several videos where they track the bike by Helicopter and then radio it in. They pick you up later. With today's technology given a clear shot they can even get your plates.

Ignoring all that it is just plain stupid for reasons too numerous to bother listing.

I take it you only made it to that post before posting, save it man he just doesn't care.

I never said I was advocating running, I just asked if anybody had heard of it. I never even said I ran myself. It is as Walther said, a risk assesment that needs to be made by each rider in each situation. But so many on here just want to be close minded and blindly follow the laws. How about if you are riding with one of your friends doing 75 down the highway (I know you are too good to go 10mph over the speed limit but say, for arguements sake you where) and a statie tries to pull the both of you over, you being the perfect law abiding straight up citizen you are pull over but he runs. The statie pursues your friend but even after he leaves you sit along the road waiting for him to come back. If he eventually came back would you rat out your friend? There you are faced with either GASP breaking the law (I believe the charge is impeding an official police investigation) or showing your true color and ratting out a supposed friend what kind of person are you?

LIAR

First.. if you ride one the freeway for any other purpose other than to get somewhere in a hurry or to access a nice back road then you are a douche.

Second.. that whole 'he ran but I stayed' bit happened to me. I kept my mouth shut and the officer gave me a ticket. He pulled some bullshit about tossing me in jail if I didn't talk and I just kept my mouth shut. It's a little thing called 'the right to remain silent'. Might wanna' look that one up' date=' sweetie.

Third.. I drive through New Phili often. If I see a blue ZX-10 with a t-shirt sporting rider I'm going to hug him. Be a good guy and warn any of your buddies that may be sporting the same ride as you. I'd hate to flatten the wrong rider.[/quote']

:nono:

Take it easy now. No threats of violence, PERIOD.

Edited by kawi kid

So you wouldn't happen to be the fucking dumbass that ran from the cops in coshocton a couple weeks ago would you? Someone on a blue bike seemed to think they were invincible and went the wrong direction around the cloverleaf and the wrong direction down a 4 lane highway until they could cross back over.

So far, out of that situation, i think you sir meet all of the criteria.

Im glad someone else thought about this too cuz it was my first thought!!!

So did the blue Kaw that ran get away? Don't know the situation but sounds like since you didn't say anything about what ticket he got or that he crashed, he got away. So no ticket versus whatever they where going to pull him over for good thing he ran.

does it matter if he got away cuz it was still a pretty dumb move........

I Love Opposite Day!

picture.php?albumid=438&pictureid=4732&thumb=1

:lol:

JuMP JUMP JUMP!!!!!

I was called a 'Gear Nazi'... :mad: That's complete bullshit.. I'm just a plain old' date=' regular Nazi!!

What a douche.. this thread sucks.. Kawasaki sucks.. Draggon Jeans suck.. New Phili sucks..

This thread is just full of suck.. so while you're at it.. do me a favor! :p

hey!!! not all of us are of this breed!!! :mad: