ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a side note I'm glad someone stepped up to the plate around here and gave us someone to dislike. Everyone's got positive rep, it's like we're all holding hands and running through fields of daisies. Makes me sick . . .

Like "Heidi of the Swiss Alps". :lol:

With that spelling I don't think I'd be calling anyone out :D

She's has an engineering degree, were lucky she make complete sentences. :D

On a side note I'm glad someone stepped up to the plate around here and gave us someone to dislike. Everyone's got positive rep, it's like we're all holding hands and running through fields of daisies. Makes me sick . . .

<<Insert "dancing around the rainbow maypole" emoticon here>>

You didnt say what the circumstances where, was there heavy or any other traffic, was it bright and clear, if he got away nobody can say it didn't work out for him atleast that time. If there was no traffic for miles and it was a bright sunny day what does it matter which way he was running. I don't know the circumstances and either you also dont know, or you arent sharing.

You didnt say what the circumstances where, was there heavy or any other traffic, was it bright and clear, if he got away nobody can say it didn't work out for him atleast that time. If there was no traffic for miles and it was a bright sunny day what does it matter which way he was running. I don't know the circumstances and either you also dont know, or you arent sharing.

Yeah, for all we know it could have been opposite day

maybe he needs to get laid. :eek:

He is from Kettering Universi....oh wait....damn!

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

I keep this saved for just such an occasion . . .

............................................______ __........................

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,............

.........................,/...............................................”:, ........

.....................,?........................... ...........................\,.....

.................../.................................................. .........,}....

................./.................................................. ....,:`^`..}....

.............../.................................................. .,:”........./.....

..............?.....__............................ .............:`.........../.....

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`..... ..._/...........

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`..... }............../.............

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|........... ...`=~-,....

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\... .....................

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\............. ..........

................................`:,,.............. .............`\..............__..

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......

........................................_\........ ..._,-%.......`\...............

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............

So if it was opposite day does that mean you would switch your avatar so you would look like something other than a poser? Since your such an awesome rider and you dont break any laws how about a track day picture?