ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea outrunning a coptor ain't happening. Unless its "gone in 60 seconds"

buttttt a coptor isn't gonna be right there within 5 minutes in ohio....that is unless you are retarded enough to think you can outrun the popo by just going 130 down I-70.

Prime example:

See what happens when you dont cover your ankles? You lose your shoes!!

:popcorn: so I'm sitting here LMAO at this thread, but noticed some Kawi hating. So I ask this question....

I've owned a ZX9, CBR 1000, and this year bought a left over 08 ZX6R.

On paper I know it's under powered next to the others, but I've had great luck with it and seems to handle similiar to the 2003 R1 that I fell in love with a couple years back.

I scaled back down to a 600 because the power of a 1000 is almost pointless on city streets and that is where I ride 99.9% of the time.

What did I miss that gave Kawi a bad name?

:popcorn: so I'm sitting here LMAO at this thread, but noticed some Kawi hating. So I ask this question....

On paper I know it's under powered next to the others, but I've had great luck with it and seems to handle similiar to the 2003 R1 that I fell in love with a couple years back.

I scaled back down to a 600 because the power of a 1000 is almost pointless on city streets and that is where I ride 99.9% of the time.

Nothing at all. Just useless back and forth banter about the different OEM's. They all have their strengths and weaknesses. :)

It's a superior bike and everyone knows it but they bash it cuz they don't have one :D

It's a jealousy thing.

So did the blue Kaw that ran get away? Don't know the situation but sounds like since you didn't say anything about what ticket he got or that he crashed, he got away. So no ticket versus whatever they where going to pull him over for good thing he ran.

He went the WRONG WAY down an on ramp and a highway. Seriously, how the fuck can you endorse those actions.

:plus1:

I know people that have ran, and yes they got away. Laws of averages will catch up. As they will admit, it didnt work every time. If you ran in an area that you frequently ride through, they WILL be watching for you. Your description and any partial tag number they got will be marked down and shared at roll calls or among officers in that precinct.

Even the people I know were eventually caught or were constantly getting stopped and questioned. What's the point??? You did the crime, take the punishment like a man.

Now...with that said. If a SQUID wants to turn themselves into a greesy spot on the road where nobody else is around...so be it. I don't and won't care. The minute you get on a public road and endanger my kids lives or mine. You deserve whats coming to you.