ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pros and cons of running from the POE-leece?

that was probably sarcastic but....

Pros: if you run, and get away, no big ticket/court cost/no jail/ no bitching from cop/you still have your license. :popcorn:

Cons: if you run,chances of getting in a accident increase. And if you get stuck in traffic or on a dead end road your screwed. And if the above happens, you wind up fucked (aka in the hospital/jail/have a big fine/etc etc) :violin:

Morale of the story....

A. Don't be doing stupid shit in the first place

B. If your gonna run, make sure you know where your at AND that you can for sure ditch the cop within 5 minutes of him first spotting you. After 5 minutes with the popo still in sight, Motorola is gonna put a hurting on ya.

No Chick, what you need to do is spend more time riding and not posting so much. Then you will understand why you should run from LEOs and then you can step your game up to a bigger and badder bike like a Zx-10.

I would love to post less, and ride more.. but I have this darn pesky job thing, where I have to perform work for monies, for which to purchase GEAR THAT JUST MIGHT HELP ME AVOID INJURY OR SAVE THE LIFE THAT MY MOMMA GAVE ME.

I'm sorry, was I shouting?

If you're running from a helicopter it should probably be for more than a minor misdemeanor...

But, how would you know you were running from a chopper?

Or would that be on the order of:

LEO said "Your Honor, I had to do 120mph just to catch up with them".

Defendant replied. "And exactly how long after I went by did you wait till you started your car and or gave chase? One minute, two minutes, five minutes?"

Want to know if you can run from the copter? At night even? Here's your answer. Pay attention to the stated speed at the beginning. FLIR stands for Forward Looking InfraRed. It's used on many choppers and makes it easy to see things at night. They can follow you, they will follow you, and it won't be hard for them to follow you. Don't fuck with aircraft, they have nothing to hit at 160 mph in the air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUDNB3ql8cU

Edited by RSVDon

yea outrunning a coptor ain't happening. Unless its "gone in 60 seconds"

buttttt a coptor isn't gonna be right there within 5 minutes in ohio....that is unless you are retarded enough to think you can outrun the popo by just going 130 down I-70.

Prime example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57p2zxXTo1I

Edited by warpspeed

buttttt a coptor isn't gonna be right there within 5 minutes in ohio....that is unless you are retarded enough to think you can outrun the popo by just going 130 down I-70.

Well that was the subject, "So has anybody down there ran from a copter? I started doing research on the matter most law enforcement agencies use the same model helicopter and it can do like 120mph in a straight line. If you can hit a highway that is mostly straight the ability to go in a straight line would be lost with the copter. Even the 600's now are capable of getting into the 160's it should be possible to loose them."

I would love to post less, and ride more.. but I have this darn pesky job thing, where I have to perform work for monies, for which to purchase GEAR THAT JUST MIGHT HELP ME AVOID INJURY OR SAVE THE LIFE THAT MY MOMMA GAVE ME.

I'm sorry, was I shouting?

My first neggy rep:

06-25-2009 01:32 PM or it might not

and unsigned LOL. Did someone forget to pack their BAWLS in their lunch today?

bouncy rack emoticon>>

:lol:

and....you can't do 160 (at a extended amount of time) much of anywhere unless its the interestate with little or no traffic.....and they would get a roadblock up if you stayed on the same road long. Possibly feasible to get away from a coptor, BUT you won't catch me trying it.

Edited by warpspeed

I can't believe its an actual informed post. There are pros and cons of running atleast one person on here will admit.

So you wouldn't happen to be the fucking dumbass that ran from the cops in coshocton a couple weeks ago would you? Someone on a blue bike seemed to think they were invincible and went the wrong direction around the cloverleaf and the wrong direction down a 4 lane highway until they could cross back over.

So far, out of that situation, i think you sir meet all of the criteria.