ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when did you ride with me that I complained about you wearing gear? But anyway its nice that I asked a simple question and everybody just avoided it. I am sure there are those on here that actually ride their bikes like they where meant to be ridden lets hear from them and less from the people that spend more time typing about their bikes than riding them.

maybe its rather how they SHOULD be ridden, instead of how their meant to be ridden. if thats what we're answering, I ride as safe as I can.

granted track ridin' is different than street, but why risk the injury of running, take your ticket and get on with life...

I am sure there are those on here that actually ride their bikes like they where meant to be ridden lets hear from them and less from the people that spend more time typing about their bikes than riding them.

I'm ride mine how they were meant to be ridden.

Here:

http://midohio.com/

And here:

http://summitmotorsportspark.com/

And I think many of the others that have already commented do the same. We're not all street heroes.

straight off a hill into a gravel driveway.

eh you'll have that, but i don't recall a driveway but do remember a time when someone decided to go baja racing thru a corn field only to finish in a tree line, and some how managed to call your buddy to leave a sound bite of the whole thing on his voicemail. LMAO!

As safely as you can involves not starting the bike up. The act of riding down the road in dangerous no matter now safe to try to ride. So back to the question is has anybody had any experiences with helicopter or know of people that have ran and gotten away. The police are not going to let it out when somebody gets away so it has to be spread through word of mouth.

So when did you ride with me that I complained about you wearing gear? But anyway its nice that I asked a simple question and everybody just avoided it. I am sure there are those on here that actually ride their bikes like they where meant to be ridden lets hear from them and less from the people that spend more time typing about their bikes than riding them.

More from people that spend time riding? Okay, I guess thats me, but I donno... you tell me master Yoda of riding. I have almost 12,000 miles on my 2008 bike I got late last July. In the next month I'll probably put another 2,XXX miles on my bike, making for a 14,XXX mile year. Thats more than a lot of people drive their cars.

I ride, and I still think you're an idiot.

I think you need to rethink what you've said

less from the people that spend more time typing about their bikes than riding them

The big posters on here are not POSERS. They're people that eat, sleep, and think motorcycles. When they're not on a bike, they're thinking and talking about bikes.

So how many miles did you ride this past year, you self proclaimed BAMF?

So has anybody down there ran from a copter? I started doing research on the matter most law enforcement agencies use the same model helicopter and it can do like 120mph in a straight line. If you can hit a highway that is mostly straight the ability to go in a straight line would be lost with the copter. Even the 600's now are capable of getting into the 160's it should be possible to loose them.

Out running Motorola is the trouble....

6a00e553e551d18834011168cd8682970c-500wi

CPD uses the lil' birds like in Blackhawk Down. They haul ass. More than 120 for sure.

But no, IDK anyone who ran from a helo. But my people don't take it to Ludicrious Speed.

CPD uses the lil' birds like in Blackhawk Down. They haul ass. More than 120 for sure.

But no, IDK anyone who ran from a helo. But my people don't take it to Ludicrious Speed.

you probably don't even have a red button, do you?

...I have almost 12,000 miles on my 2008 bike I got late last July. In the next month I'll probably put another 2,XXX miles on my bike, making for a 14,XXX mile year. Thats more than a lot of people drive their cars.

I'm jealous. :(

My parents live off of 83. My dad said he sees them sitting around the 1/4 miles drag strip on 83 all time. I know I always hear bikes screaming down 83 when I go home on the weekends.

who are you and do u come into town alot???

eh you'll have that, but i don't recall a driveway but do remember a time when someone decided to go baja racing thru a corn field only to finish in a tree line, and some how managed to call your buddy to leave a sound bite of the whole thing on his voicemail. LMAO!

no corn feild, just gravel an a embankment. im that fucking good who else while in the middle of a wreck will call the person he is riding with just to make sure it goies down in hisotry!! epic!!! fucking epic!!!