ForeWarning Coshocton Rides

Cdubyah

I have went down in gear and without gear before and road rash hurts but only for a couple of days however riding in the heat with gear on is painful every time I do it. So really painful for a little bit or a little pain for a short time thats an easy decision. Dont see why so many people want to make it their life's calling to make sure everybody wears gear. Its a personal choice. You don't hear the people who dont wear gear trying to shove that down peoples throats.

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats ok you cant help it but maybe if you would go out and ride a little you would learn a little bit and wouldnt make such ignorant posts. Then whenever you eventually learn to ride you can step up to a real bike.

:lol: @ thinking Kawi's are "Real bikes"

J/K all you Kawi owners! Much love. But, I appreciate Quik's effort at spreading around the GSXR-Squid stereotype off onto another brand.

Hey now, don't go changing the subject. This isn't about you wearing gear, it's about you running from the cops and being the next contestant in the Darwin Awards.

BTW, my car does 165 mph flat out. I'm still not running from the cops.

I have went down in gear and without gear before and road rash hurts but only for a couple of days however riding in the heat with gear on is painful every time I do it. So really painful for a little bit or a little pain for a short time thats an easy decision. Dont see why so many people want to make it their life's calling to make sure everybody wears gear. Its a personal choice. You don't hear the people who dont wear gear trying to shove that down peoples throats.

:eek: Dewd are you SERSLY? I dont know whether to :confused: or :wtf: or:dunno: or :puke:or :monkeypoo:all over what you just typed.

That is all. As y'all were.

Thats very informative V4. Way to use logic and present supporting evidence guessing you didn't make it all the way to graduation.

:lol: Just saw this

Yes, let me give you a point by point summation of why I disagree with what you said. Or, I can use my internet wisdom and realize that feeding trolls (you) gets one absolutely nowhere. I just got back from a weeks vacation, there's way too much work piled up here for me to get into a flame war with you.

But I will nuke your rep :rolleyes:

Thats ok you cant help it but maybe if you would go out and ride a little you would learn a little bit and wouldnt make such ignorant posts. Then whenever you eventually learn to ride you can step up to a real bike.

I'm thinking the sentence structure you have provided proves the schooling system in New Philadelphia needs to be reviewed.

Hahaha... nice job' date=' Adam. See what you and that SuMo have done! :p[/quote']

shit the bike patrol cN Ctch me when im on the sumo! thing isnt that fast haha.

OSP is increasing patrol thur their zanesville branch, it was in the coshocton tribune. the reason is because we have had 4-5 vehicle fatalities this year already and had 6 total last year, we have had a couple motorbike wrecks but all have been cruiser bikes, that im aware of.

and casey is one of the very very few cruiser bikes i have seen that wears a helmat and jacket (proud of u buddy), around coshocton, we (sportbike guys) always try to stress gear to new guys when we see them for the first time on a sportbike, it seems to work!

and for any of u that havent road coshocton and still want to still come on down fun is still to be had.

You gave him his extra "g" back? :lol:
for today, even tho he bitched out on sumo day. "your still my boy blue"
all the same. :)

yeah thats pretty true... except we have cows, pigs, a potatoe field, corn field and ppl walking the halls in tight ass wranglers with snuff rings wore in them by the time they hit 8th grade.