Lunch on Friday (June 26th, 2009)

OsuMj

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell, I am free and hungry... Weather looks pretty good too... count me in. Been painting the Suzuki frame and I want another coat of prime and to start the final, so unless I get too stoned from paint fumes to ride a bike I should be there. (respirator for the win...)

Hell' date=' I am free and hungry... Weather looks pretty good too... count me in. Been painting the Suzuki frame and I want another coat of prime and to start the final, so unless I get too stoned from paint fumes to ride a bike I should be there. (respirator for the win...)[/quote']

come stoned, it'll be fun to watch regardless...:D

come stoned, it'll be fun to watch regardless...:D

Of course I'm coming stoned, I just remembered that ComFest starts today and we gotta go there afterward for a big ass beer!!! Group ride down High St after burgers????

Holy dogshit, I just got back and that was one long ass ride. Dropped by the pony and got myself a new visor then hit up a couple of bike shops before heading home.

It got hot as hell today. Nice burgers and fries for lunch though. Plus I got to meet the infamous Mj and others.:cool: