4th of july twilight LED

quessimasquid

• 2 weeks later...

I'm interested, The night was perfect! The weather held up, I was able to dip into the 1:30's without even really trying or scaring myself. My buddy pulled off some of the fastest laps he ever did. All in all a great night, But then my second motor of the season let loose.:rolleyes:

Just not my year

In search of yet another R6 motor

I'm interested, The night was perfect! The weather held up, I was able to dip into the 1:30's without even really trying or scaring myself. My buddy pulled off some of the fastest laps he ever did. All in all a great night, But then my second motor of the season let loose.:rolleyes:

Just not my year

In search of yet another R6 motor

Good god! what are you doing to those poor motors?! Were you wearing the same leathers as in your avatar? I'll have to sift through what we took. Don't expect too much from the pictures...

well that motor was the original with over 3,000 track miles. It was a strong motor for being stock not sure what happend but I'm thinking it might be a rod this time. My other motor lasted about 2.5 gallons of fuel before it dropped a valve.

I have a red R6 with the same number #7. Leathers and helmet all different.

hi, id be interested in any photos u would have of me. ill send u a p.m.. sorry to hear about ur motor problems , c7fx. good times and got lucky with the weather i think. there were a few get offs but i think the only thing that got hurt was my ego. lol. there was a ama superbike pro there doing 1.34 's.

hi, id be interested in any photos u would have of me. ill send u a p.m.. sorry to hear about ur motor problems , c7fx. good times and got lucky with the weather i think. there were a few get offs but i think the only thing that got hurt was my ego. lol. there was a ama superbike pro there doing 1.34 's.

There was some old guy doing a few 1:33s...

But, James was rolling good as usual.