Cops on 315

mrbret

I make it a personal rule to stay the hell out of Worthington jurisdiction. On 315, you're in Worthington from the minute you get on 315 until about 200 feet past the ending of the concrete divider. You'll see the incorporation sign. There can be cops along any part of that stretch, but they really like to be in the median just as the concrete divider ends. Worse still, you get popped in Worthington, you go to Mayor's Court, not regular Franklin County Muni. You can get your case remanded to Muni if you plead not guilty, but good luck getting a fair trial at Mayor's Court.

yeah,today was there cop on bike,i saw him last minute,luckly big track slow me down.its only 45 so ride or drive there slow

That's OHP more than likely. Where was he in relation to the exits?

thanks for the heads up, too bad you can't get on 315 fucking anywhere!!!!

I know!!! I work at Riverside Hospital. I now have to go down to east broadway to 71 south just to attempt to get home. It adds and extra 15 minutes of drive time to my already 35-40 ride home in rush hour! GRRR.

I live off Bethel and work downtown and have to say there hasn't been one day yet this week that I haven't seen cops with people stopped on 315 on my way to work in the morning and on my way home at night!!! So yeah whatever you do watch it cause they are out there and I'm sure they would love to make your acquaintance

This summer is going to be really bad for tickets. Police are being let go because of pay cutbacks so to try and make up for decreasing funds they will issue more tickets. This will especially be true in small towns and rural areas. So be carefull out there and watch the signs!